Anik takes out Goldberg

Anik doesn't annoy me. He is just there. Goldie spouts all this useless trivia during key moments of fights when it should be Rogan talking. Goldie is almost as bad as Chris Berman from ESPN.

Berman is the worst, a nonathletic fat guy....

I'd much rater see a shirtless Goldie, starting a 3 day bender by announcing a UFC event fueled by Gin...

goldberg sucks. put bas in his place and everyone will see how entertaining it can be. and bas wont talk so much bullshit about fights cause he knows whats going on, goldberg takes all the crap rogan is saying and believes as he was the mastermind of mma.

While i love Bas and his commentating he's a color commentator (like Rogan) not a broadcaster. Imagine Bas doing promos, saying sponsored by Bud lite and all that crap. Just wouldn't work. Bas can do the job of an expert not what Goldie does.

That being said, i couldn't care less about Goldie. Replaceable all the way (as Anik showed).

the voice and bas would be the dream team

and of course the hanzlator

Goldberg gets taken out by nobody! Blasphemy!

anik is terrible. like a robot. no emotions, always the same voice no matter if the fight is boring as hell or foty.
goldie > anik

Back