Anik takes out Goldberg

I don't want to get into a who's better than who argument, but Joe Rogan and The Voice is my commentary dream team.

Anik is terrible. Sounds like he is commentating a pro wrestling match in the south. Catch phrases and dumb as rock.[/QUOTE

Sounds exactly what most people say about Goldberg. Actually Anik does not sound as dumb as Goldberg. Goldberg is a lot of dumb.

anik >>>> goldberg

stay home goldie

Anik is terrible. Sounds like he is commentating a pro wrestling match in the south. Catch phrases and dumb as rock.[/QUOTE

Sounds exactly what most people say about Goldberg. Actually Anik does not sound as dumb as Goldberg. Goldberg is a lot of dumb.

But Im used to that. I dont need Anik's nerdy ass and possibly dumber talk coming in distracting from the fights. At least Goldberg doesnt sound like a nails on a chalkboard.

Goooooooooooolldberg!
Goooooooooooolldberg!

Did you guys notice Anik constantly laughing at things Joe said? I like Joe but, he isn't that damn funny.

And at stuff that wasn't even jokes. He barely said anything. None of it mattered. Rogan did most of the talking and to be honest, he began to struggle a bit. It's tough doing all of it on your own, and Rogan had no breaks.

it just didn't feel like a ppv event without goldie.

hope he comes back soon.

goldberg sucks. put bas in his place and everyone will see how entertaining it can be. and bas wont talk so much bullshit about fights cause he knows whats going on, goldberg takes all the crap rogan is saying and believes as he was the mastermind of mma.

goldberg sucks. put bas in his place and everyone will see how entertaining it can be. and bas wont talk so much bullshit about fights cause he knows whats going on, goldberg takes all the crap rogan is saying and believes as he was the mastermind of mma.

Yeah, two color guys together would really work. I can really see Bas stumbling through all the promos and stats. That isn't his gig. Learn about the distinctions between broadcasters and then comment. Bas could not do what Goldberg does.

But Im used to that. I dont need Anik's nerdy ass and possibly dumber talk coming in distracting from the fights. At least Goldberg doesnt sound like a nails on a chalkboard.

Well again, we disagree. In fact I find Goldberg to be terribly distracting during fights. His talking when real action is going on is frustrating. Also, to me, Goldberg is exactly like nails on a chalkboard.... in fact I couldn't find a more discriptive way to discribe him.

Just got home from work and havnt seen or heard any highlights yet.. Did Anik do pretty good today ? i was reading the fights from my phone and it seemed people were enjoying the commentary

Anik is doing better each time he commentates shows that he is indeed improving and getting used to the events unlike the first FOX Broadcast where he is like commentating on womens Volleyball.

Hell no. I miss my Goldie. People who want Goldie out make me sick!

That's like separating r2-d2 from c-3po, or Han from chewie. It's just perverse in every way.

Screw you guys....

Goldberg sounds like a 90s sports video game pbp. Was nice not to have his distracting empty headed talking peppered throughout the broadcast.

Why would you stick a fork in your eye you dumb nutsucker? It would make more sense to stick knives in your ears or something. Sticking a fork in your eye is for when you see Morecraft's nipples or McCorkle's belly button.
Ears are for hearing, eyes are for seeing. And Goldie is awesome, you just want to be hatin' something because your life sucks.

When I first heard that they signed anik away from mma live, I was happy. Then when he actually did commentary I was sad. However, after tonight I think I like him with rogan and just hated him with florian. Florian and anik should have a third voice; maybe a bonnar.

Goldie is terrible and Anik was pretty damned good last night.

Man, i really can't stand Anik. Everything he says seems scripted or extremely generic. I actually like goldberg, probably because i'm used to it.

C'mon Anik did't do shit. I was actually looking forward to hearing him, but he didn't stand out at all.
Goldie all day. At least he has personality.

Back