Anik / Florian don't have good chemistry

They are terrible. Even their enthusiasm is clearly forced.

they need to go. i'm thinking of new fans, it could be a huge turn off if this is the first show they watch

they need to go. i'm thinking of new fans, it could be a huge turn off if this is the first show they watch

And right after the Bellator show, having some kind of lower level fighters and then having these boring commentators just suck the life out of it completely. We're fans and it bores us and makes us cringe, I know it looks bad to anyone randomly tuning in. Along with the boos, lackluster performances, tired fighters, amateurish striking - it's like FX's own UFC on Fox 2 event, minus all those big stars

Why did they hire these two? Who listens to them and goes: this is exactly what we were looking for!! If I was fx or fuel I'd have a problem with these two...maybe they lead to all time high ratings as anyone who happens to land on this channel falls asleep and can't change the channel til the event is over?

They are terrible. Even their enthusiasm is clearly forced.

I don't mind Kenny. He's very intelligent, I enjoy his commentary. Anik on the other hand, I wouldn't mind him getting booted.

This is why people need to stop hating on Goldie. Yeah he screws up a lot, but it's those screw ups that makes it hilarious. He's also passionate about it. WAR GOLDIE

Best case scenario is Rogan/Goldie all the way but Rogan/Anik and Goldy/Florian might be a little more fair. Florian reacts but Anik just doesn't give a shit.

The problem is that their personalities are too similar. Maybe make it a 3 man team and throw in a fighter like, Chael or Mir.

This is a good idea.

Both Florian and Anik sound exactly alike. I don't mind Florian too much as a commentator because he is very knowledgable, but his excitement is lacking. It would help to have a 3rd person. Anik needs to be replaced though. He is way too monotone and doesn't add too much.

Solution: Mike Goldberg/Joe Rogan for main broadcasts, Stephen Quadros/Bas Rutten for the FX cards. :)

lol, are you serious, Vitor lands a high kick, and Anik and Florian fall asleep, they sucks. Bring in Pat Militich.

Bas and Quadros, also are much better than these 2 jokers

Seriously, those two are terrible. What about that Jason Chambers guy? He wasn't too bad. Cliche perhaps, but Kenny and Anik are like old people fu@&ing, slow and ugly.

I don't like Anik at all. But I actually do like Kenny. And I find his comments helpful. Tonight I realized that I like Kenny better than Joe.

Back