News Angela Magana underwent neurosurgery and is currently unresponsive due to complications *UPDATE OP

Do did the coaching staff get her phone then signed into her facebook or what?
Dude, I'm certain that her people have access to her social media or even possibly that she has someone to handle social media at times for her.

How fucking sad. I know of a woman who instantly died after having an epidural injected into her spine the wrong way as she was giving birth, the baby didn't make it either :(

Just being honest, listen we are all entitled to our own opinion and that's my right as an American.

Actually no, you don't have the right to say whatever you want on this forum.

???
I must be missing something. I said hope she recovers. It's a horrible thing. It's crazy how the world works.
No, you said karma finds a way first. Look at you trying to backpedal after getting put on blast. You're a weak person bruh. Own up to shit dont try to lie your way out of it and if you're gonna try to lie your way out don't make it obvious that that's what you're doing lol

Anyway, war magana, she should be fine and then she can sue the fuck out of those quacks

Damn, life of a fighter is real.

Watching the video on her Twitter about how messed up her place got in Puerto Rico...

Hopefully she recovers fully and gets a run of good luck.

(hopefully this also provides an excuse for the stupid 115lb joke to end and people start treating each other with more kindness. It was funny for about 30 seconds before it played out and it really got driven into the ground here. )

I really hope she pulls through and recovers 100%.

Absolutely shitty situation. You go in for a routine, easy thing, and you end up like this.

Sorry to hear that I hope she will be okay.

She posted a video just before she went into Pre-Op

https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1rmGPeZgYQnJN

Said that they had seen a white spot on her spinal cord.

Also says she is really scared, that a friend died in anesthesia, so shes documenting things in case something happens.. :(
I had a old high school girlfriend & believe it or not here mother (mother first, ex maybe a decade later) that went under for a routine surgery to fix a deviated septum & I can't remember what the other thing was. Anyway both passed away due to complications from Anesthesia, her mother from heart attack trying to bring her out of it. Scary stuff, because there is really no such thing as routine surgery. Hoping for the best & best wishes to whoever she is.

I know a bit about this. Ive had 4 back surgeries at L5S1. Ive had the same injections many times. Someone missed the mark. If its just the numbing injection it would wear off. If they hit her cord thats a problem. I THINK whats going on here is they took images to see if spinal fluid was leaking ect and found a white mass on her cord prob unrelated. So they went in to remove it and she isnt waking up from after surgery. Im sure she'll wake up, as far as her spine, I dunno.

Any news yet on if she woke up? It's been 90 minutes since this thread was posted.

Damn that sucks to hear. Imma have to ask God to keep her in his thoughts and prayers, I know I will. I'll spank one out to her nude pics right now matter o fact jk

Last edited:
I just realized she is in Puerto Rico.

She is fucked.
Is it really worth the cost to go to these places?
Laura%20Avila_1542213819787.jpg_13999778_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/D...fter-Botched-Mexican-Procedure-500812582.html

Back