Andy Ruiz jr fight announcement soon

I think is Ruiz vs Breazeale
I hope so , I’d root for Breazeale , see if my past fantasy match somewhere else is right . I had Breazeale winning but he hasn’t been active, both guys left Robles .

I hope so , I’d root for Breazeale , see if my past fantasy match somewhere else is right . I had Breazeale winning but he hasn’t been active, both guys left Robles .
Breazeale is dogshit.

I was expecting a typical bounce back kind of fight. Either a no name dude with a good looking record in terms of the numbers and someone who was good but that was years ago. He says it's a big announcement though so maybe I'm wrong.

Breazeale is dogshit.
Breazeale has only lost to the two champions . How can you hate on that guy have you seen his fights beyond Wilder never seen a boring one and he puts them lights out .

Whyte vs Povetkin next according to Eddie

Breazeale has only lost to the two champions . How can you hate on that guy have you seen his fights beyond Wilder never seen a boring one and he puts them lights out .

Id guess Yacob has seen him a good number of times. I do agree to a point though, he isn’t a can, but he is very average. He’s only been beaten by the 2 champs because he hasn’t fought any other top guys imo. I do enjoy his fights though as you say.
I’m also quite looking forward to Washington vs Martin. Once again they are limited but well matched imo. Think it will be a good fight

That’s the fight is like to see, or Dillian Whyte vs either
This wouldn't happen but if i were Eddie I'd do this...

Make a deal with pbc to have a little playoff....could do a couple inter-promotional fights as rd 1

Povetkin vs Ortiz
Ruiz vs White

Or switch opponents if you'd prefer that...either way i like it

Winner of the 4 man mini tournament gets a title fight against the other promotions champ

So in other words if Whyte won, he'd take Wilder, if Ruiz won he'd get probably Usyk assuming he beats Parker or Chisora

I shouldn't be a dickhead unnecessarily.....you're right.

He'd kick the shit out of me too so...

I’d love Ruiz/Ortiz!! I’m interested in seeing how Luis Ortiz does vs. a top guy not named Deontay Wilder

I’d love Ruiz/Ortiz!! I’m interested in seeing how Luis Ortiz does vs. a top guy not named Deontay Wilder
He has to cash in at this point. Ruiz vs Ortiz would seemingly be easy to make and both are at a crossroads. Very good matchup.

The body snatcher ain’t happy.....CA77EF10-7F67-47D9-9B79-5D734E52894B.jpeg

Back