Andy Ruiz jr fight announcement soon

I suspect that he had trained, just got up weight.
& Because he showed that his already good boxing skills had …..actually seriously improved.

I didn't really see the second part, but as regards the first part it was widely reported his team wanted him in camp like 45 days before he ever showed or something like that. Longer? It was bad. He was partying and eating/drinking and living the good life with his friends and didn't even do a real camp.

I wasn't there, but after the rematch even he said as much, I think.

I don't know.
Actually me liked to watch AJ vs Ruiz II better than first their match. Both looked that boxed better than in first match.
--
Most likely yes, if Ruiz now will train very hard and a lot, he will again seriously improve.

Nope.

I suspect that he had trained, just got up weight.
& Because he showed that his already good boxing skills had …..actually seriously improved.

What his condition actually was?
Boxing isn't beauty photo contest.
1. Plenty of ppl assumed that Ruiz will gas out etc.
Did it happened?
NOPE!
What actually happened?
Ruiz even after 12 rounds wasn't gassed out.
Maybe he doesn't looked in good shape for you, but he proved that he is able to do 12 rounds.
2. Boxing quality?
What happened?
Happened that Ruiz boxed even better than in first match vs AJ.
1& Now he even never was down during all 12 rounds.
Sorry, against seriously improved version of AJ.
Yes, AJ looked that seriously improved boxing skills too, shape and condition too.
----
These are facts, how " bad " Mr. Ruiz actually was.
Yes, he lost by points on cards, but sorry, plenty of not bad HW guys didn't even walked against AJ even longer than 4 rounds.
Ruiz did it 12 rounds.

Ruiz didn’t gas as he barely moved just stood in middle of the ring and gone his head jabbed off

Im very keen for this one, makes a lot of sense and would be exciting as hell I reckon.

Ruiz vs Whyte or Ortiz are both cracking fights. I honestly cant think of 2 fights Id be more excited for outside of the 'big 3'. As long as ruiz comes in fat, and not fckin fat, I think these are 50/50/ fights. In fact id probably just about tip the fat man in both. He can stand and bang with these fellas knowing that they can't absorb the same power that he can. He has quicker hands as well. If either guy goes in there to engage with him, they'll get knocked out at some point

I honestly don't care to watch this guy fight again.

He didn't throw a punch in the rematch and didn't train before...then makes excuses and fires the trainer after.

Fuck this guy....go away.

source.gif

Ruiz most likely didn't train as hard for the rematch but I think the biggest difference was how Joshua moved. Ruiz is a good boxer but he doesn't seem to be good at catching someone who doesn't stand in front of him. Parker used a simular method to beat him. That fight was a lot closer but Parker didn't do it as well as Joshua did either.

It will be interesting to see how much Ruiz gets paid to fight Brazeale. If its comparable to 5 mil its hard to fault the guy.

It will be interesting to see how much Ruiz gets paid to fight Brazeale. If its comparable to 5 mil its hard to fault the guy.
I can't see any way he'd get that much. 5m is crazy money...like top 5% of champs let alone a guy who (no offense to andy) is probably more or less a flash in the pan in the footnotes of history

I wonder if Vegas has an over/under line on his weight difference between camp and weigh in. What's the plus-minus, here? 25lbs?

I wonder if Vegas has an over/under line on his weight difference between camp and weigh in. What's the plus-minus, here? 25lbs?
I'm quite sure you could get a prop bet on that....they do a lot weirder shit than that

I'm quite sure you could get a prop bet on that....they do a lot weirder shit than that

If only Ace Rothstein was still around, with a spy in Ruiz' camp monitoring his wing intake.

Bets on total wings ingested, on bbq vs. normal style, blue cheese vs. _____ for a dip. So many possibilities.

He's either awesome at that or terrible....depends on how you look at it

Ruiz to post photo's of himself being slim prior to the bout. I've got Taco by taking the fight seriously.

Last edited:
I wanna see Andy Ruiz on Man vs Food.

My money is on the Man.

Back