Andrew Yang with the hopes with working with Pres. Joe Biden, wants to apply the Ali Act to MMA

UFC fighters are getting somewhere between 10-18% of UFC revenue compared to most sports between 45-50%. I want better athletes fighting in the UFC.

I think Dana White has known Donald Trump personally before anyone knew who Andrew Yang was.
Of course the title is sensationalized We all know what you're saying

I'm just pointing out that Dana's hooker budget depends on who's the next president

I respect Yang for bringing certain topics into the national conversation but my God, seeing him cower down and sniffing biden's jock has been terrible. Also Dana and Trump have probably sandblasted hookers together in the past theyre bros

Trump let Dana and the Fertitas have UFC 28 at Trump's Taj Mahal in AC when absolutely nobody, and I mean nobody, would touch the UFC with a 10 foot pole. The UFC was literally in an amateur men's and women's basket ball center in Louisiana the event prior.

He gave them a shot. I remember being there and the Donald marched in with his gf and 50 security guards and watched most of the card sitting front and center.

The only reason anyone votes Republican is they are rich or retarded

That once may have been the case but if you are a die hard capitalist like Apple, Amazon etc owners the democrats will suck up to you all day. They were hugely responsible for the destruction of middle class.

I agree it might have been like that in earlier years but nowadays democrats are equal bad.

I'm not voting this year out of sheer lameness of choices but Yang really should stay in his lane that's all I'm going to add

LeanCooperativeAgouti-size_restricted.gif

Trump let Dana and the Fertitas have UFC 28 at Trump's Taj Mahal in AC when absolutely nobody, and I mean nobody, would touch the UFC with a 10 foot pole. The UFC was literally in an amateur men's and women's basket ball center in Louisiana the event prior.

He gave them a shot. I remember being there and the Donald marched in with his gf and 50 security guards and watched most of the card sitting front and center.

thanks for sharing.

Andrew Yang.

He's already a favorite to become one of Biden's cabinet aides

Yang, a UFC fanatic, is threatening a restructure of the UFC payroll and ridding of the near corrupt structure Yang was once privy to the payout purses for an event somehow and it was there where he was floored by the disparity and tepidness of certain payouts

Yang is behind the Ali Act which will essentially do away with fighter contracts and allow fight by fight negotiation

More details here
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/andrew-yang-wants-fight-dana-093000831.html
Or he just happens to be Trumps friend and has been for years.

Lol judging by your sentence structure you shouldn't be commenting on anyone's intelligence.
Projecting that 90 iq huh buddy?

Missing a few commas there, genius. If you're going to call someone out for sentence structure, you might want to make sure that yours is impeccable.

That’s not how it would automatically work. Not sure why you think employee = union, high pay, big %......

Not right away. But an immediate impact is they would they would have far more rights than they do now.

Because Dana is smart, successful, and runs a billion-dollar business.

Not right away. But an immediate impact is they would they would have far more rights than they do now.

like? i'm not sure what significant rights they get right away that is a material improvement. i'm sure there are differences that are important......

but then again, i don't know why you think employee status is more appropriate.

Back