Crime Andrew Yang: White people will be shooting up Asian churches within a generation

Yeah, that level of alarmism and racism really helps the divide in the country

That's not what he said. He said that as the Chinese become our major international rival, and Asians become more powerful group in the states, he fears they will be seen like the Jews are seen. He fears that Asians of his children's generation will feel the same backlash that Jews feel, which includes incidents like the Synagogue attack in Pittsburg.

Everybody, make sure you watch the video before you comment.

That is about the dumbest thing I ever heard.

But, he will get alot of cuck votes with that statement.

Sounds like he's given up on running for president and is angling for a job as a race hustler/CNN contributor after the election.

That's not what he said. He said that as the Chinese become our major international rival, and Asians become more powerful group in the states, he fears they will be seen like the Jews are seen. He fears that Asians of his children's generation will feel the same backlash that Jews feel, which includes incidents like the Synagogue attack in Pittsburg.

It was an idiotic thing to say, regardless.

This is the climate we are living in. You have to be careful what you say. Trump, just as an example, has said way less inflamatory shit than this and been raked over the coals for it.

The left doesn't get the benefit of the doubt any more than they are willing to give it.

Which is never.

Someone needs to show him this picture and fill him in on the story behind it.

killerNBC.jpg

I’ve heard some ridiculous shit but this one takes the win. White man eeeeeeeeeviiiiiiillll!!!!

Where are you from? My area is full of Asian Churches, mostly Korean.

A lot of Chinese Chatholics here in Toronto.

To the OP- our yellow fever leads white dudes to fuck/marry Asians, not shoot them.

It was an idiotic thing to say, regardless.

This is the climate we are living in. You have to be careful what you say. Trump, just as an example, has said way less inflamatory shit than this and been raked over the coals for it.

The left doesn't get the benefit of the doubt any more than they are willing to give it.

Which is never.

I understand what you're saying, but I feel like he explained it pretty well and made a pretty sensible argument to support his fears. It wasn't delivered in an inflammatory way, it seemed very matter of fact and obviously rooted in his concerns for his children.

Asians are a fairly small group, but a highly successful one. So far, they've made huge economic strides, but they are now becoming more culturally influential and you're seeing more Asians entering politics. Right now, Asians are mostly ignored by politicians because they are concentrated in areas that are already politically decided like New York, New Jersey, Hawaii, and California.

But what happens when Asians become more prevalent in battleground states and their votes actually begin to decide elections? When that domestic influence is combined with the fear of foreign powers like China, will they become the new target?

I think it was fairly well expressed. I don't think he was going to controversy, I think it's a legitimate concern for him.

<Kpop775>

Yeah. Still retarded.

Back