Crime Andrew Yang: White people will be shooting up Asian churches within a generation

What's the context in why we have this sound byte?

The "context" is that Andrew Yang quite obviously fears and hates white people (particularly white men). Wonder what his "final solution" might be... That "1000 per month" may take on a very different, much darker meaning were he to become POTUS.

st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

I understand what you're saying, but I feel like he explained it pretty well and made a pretty sensible argument to support his fears. It wasn't delivered in an inflammatory way, it seemed very matter of fact and obviously rooted in his concerns for his children.

DA FUCK?!

exactly which part of that was "matter of fact?" how is the ludicrous, racist accusation not "inflammatory?" how was it "sensible?"

DA FUCK?!

exactly which part of that was "matter of fact?" how is the ludicrous, racist accusation not "inflammatory?" how was it "sensible?"

I’ve written several posts in this thread explaining that.

Can you explain how Andrew Yang is a racist?

I believe they call this predictive programming.

But he also did not specify that only white people would be doing the shootings, he said Americans would.

No, he did. He explained that the issue was anxiety caused by the loss of white privilege. By saying that, he made it clear he wasn't talking about race generally, but about the white devil.

Politically, I don't blame him. The black vote is too crucial to Dems to point out that African-Americans are at least as likely to commit racially motivated violent crimes as white Americans. And white Americans are a convenient and familiar target for the far left. So it makes sense to frame his worries according to those biases.

However, it's far from courageous and it undercuts the sincerity of his concerns.

Clearly a front for the Chi-Com takeover , Gweilo beware .

A well known (locally) Chinese minister who preaches in both China and the US said that significant portions of Christian congregations in China were communist informers. Then he said he was fairly confident there were at least a few in most US Chinese churches as well.

That's not what he said. He said that as the Chinese become our major international rival, and Asians become more powerful group in the states, he fears they will be seen like the Jews are seen. He fears that Asians of his children's generation will feel the same backlash that Jews feel, which includes incidents like the Synagogue attack in Pittsburg.

Everybody, make sure you watch the video before you comment.

I disagree....he prefaced it with “what will the insecure white man think\do as Chinese and other Asians take their jobs....hers clearly stirring the pot....

then he tried to compare it to church shootings of Jews....completely ignoring any other church shooting...again clearly stirring the pot

he then talks about fearing for his children....well, as someone living in the ATL in a very diverse area....whites aren’t the race he should be worried about if he were to live near me...and here I am stirring the pot

I think the dem candidates are so much in their own, crazy bubble and echo-chamber that even the decent ones are starting to go "bad". I've never seen this from Yang, he's getting swept up with the rhetoric.

lol, didn't this guy get cuck'd by a doctor?

It's an interesting perspective once you strip away the hyperbole. But then again, we wouldn't be talking about it if people could strip away the hyperbole. As a parallel to the Jewish experience where an ultra-successful minority group gradually starts taking over and more institutions of power, the Chinese-American experience could easily go that route. And the response to it could easily be similar.

I think that's hard to settle on as a definite but it is a "maybe". I think an argument against it that didn't apply to the Jewish diaspora is that Asians are overtly distinct looking so there's no feeling that an outgroup has slowly taken over your institutions. Which I think applied to the Jewish groups, who could appear non-Jewish thus allowing bigots to feel "infiltrated". And that feeling exacerbated their anger. Just a theory of mine, nothing in writing that I can recall that says it.

One relevant parallel is the way Harvard and other Ivy League schools discriminated against Jews in the early and mid twentieth century because they were too successful and thus overrepresented in elite universities. Their current discriminatory admissions policies toward Asians are quite similar. It's a form of racism triggered by the success rather than by failure of the other.

Last edited:
No, he did. He explained that the issue was anxiety caused by the loss of white privilege. By saying that, he made it clear he wasn't talking about race generally, but about the white devil.

Politically, I don't blame him. The black vote is too crucial to Dems to point out that African-Americans are at least as likely to commit racially motivated violent crimes as white Americans. And white Americans are a convenient and familiar target for the far left. So it makes sense to frame his worries according to those biases.

However, it's far from courageous and it undercuts the sincerity of his concerns.

I didn’t hear any “white devil” messaging here at all. If that’s “white devil” messaging then our bar suddenly dropped dramatically, because people on this forum are pretty direct about all the “devils” causing societal problems, without any real pushback.

He commented on issues that are widely discussed and openly lamented. How often do we see people talking about how much they fear the white population becoming less of a majority? Everyday, right? People on this forum talk about civil war. Lol. So why is Andrew Yang not allowed to respond to that? He sort of has to, because it’s concerning to people who are not the current majority.

There is this weird thing that goes on where all these people will rant and rave about becoming a minority, but when somebody else addresses that outrage, it becomes “How dare you!” People are not going to just ignore that segment of the population, they are more than loud enough to make their voices heard and they do not get much blowback from those on the same side of the aisle as them. It concerns people, as it should.

lol, didn't this guy get cuck'd by a doctor?

His wife was sexually assaulted. Super edgy post.

A well known (locally) Chinese minister who preaches in both China and the US said that significant portions of Christian congregations in China were communist informers. Then he said he was fairly confident there were at least a few in most US Chinese churches as well.

Yeah, that’s the kind of thing that influences some psycho to attack a Church. Some maniacs thinking the Church is not a group of Americans worshipping, it’s a group of foreign informants infiltrating.

It’s exactly what Yang is talking about. Think about how far some extremist forum would take a statement like that, especially as China and Asian Americans gain influence.

That's not what he said. He said that as the Chinese become our major international rival, and Asians become more powerful group in the states, he fears they will be seen like the Jews are seen. He fears that Asians of his children's generation will feel the same backlash that Jews feel, which includes incidents like the Synagogue attack in Pittsburg.

Everybody, make sure you watch the video before you comment.

I disagree....he prefaced it with “what will the insecure white man think\do as Chinese and other Asians take their jobs....hers clearly stirring the pot....

then he tried to compare it to church shootings of Jews....completely ignoring any other church shooting...again clearly stirring the pot

he then talks about fearing for his children....well, as someone living in the ATL in a very diverse area....whites aren’t the race he should be worried about if he were to live near me...and here I am stirring the pot

I’ve written several posts in this thread explaining that.

Can you explain how Andrew Yang is a racist?

...so you evade the questions, evade your own claims, and then have the audacity to ask me a loaded/strawman question? i didn't say YANG was racist, i said that what he said was racist.

but making crazy racist accusations about future race shootings is a pretty good way to brand oneself as a racist, anyway.

I didn’t hear any “white devil” messaging here at all. If that’s “white devil” messaging then our bar suddenly dropped dramatically, because people on this forum are pretty direct about all the “devils” causing societal problems, without any real pushback.

He put it quite clearly in exactly the terms the far left discusses these things: 'anxiety caused by loss of white privilege'. In his view that's the cause of racial tension and potential violent hate crimes toward Chinese in this country. It's not even as subtle as the so called dog whistles right wing politicians are accused of. Of course Yang wouldn't be so crude as to say white devils, the's something of a gentleman for a US politician from what I have seen, but he was clearing saying it is potential racial violence specifically from white people that concerns him.

This, when white people are under-represented as offenders in violent racial hate crimes. I'm not saying Yang should not be worried about some crazy white dudes shooting up Chinese churches, I'm saying that by describing the problem so narrowly he is either racially pandering or exposing himself as a fool. When the left looks at race, they almost always see any problems as a white problem. Yang falls into that trap here.

Last edited:
What is with the flailing campaigns always going down the same way? It's like they hit a certain point of suckage, and think the crazy radicals will save them.

Shockingly enough, I think Kamala Harris went out with the most grace so far.

This guy is an absolute idiot
The victim card has already been dealt and he'd better take a look at what China does and specially with shit hole foreigners before blaming whit epeople for something that didnt happen yet.

Back