News Andrei Arlovski vs. Jared Vanderaa added to UFC 271 on Feb. 12th

Who wins?

• Total voters
DO you guys think arlovski shoudl be in the hall of fame?

I think it's quite possible, he hasn't won a fight by finish 2015. Vanderra is not a top level HW by any means. I think if AA goes after it he gets it done.
The problem is he doesn't.

Arlovski doesn't get into wars anymore

I enjoy Arlovski's modern day "fighting without fighting" in that he never goes for the kill & seems to be playing it safe at all times lol. Arlovski by UD.

Reactions: Gio
Artlovski putting on that GRIND 24/7, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
He takes the unanimous decision.

Call me crazy ladies and gents but…

Andrei has won 4 of 5 and I think he takes this one, which would be 3 in a row…

Im seeing a number next to the old mans name after this fight!

War the old school!!
112D753C-7D34-4048-A1BB-907D84FAF65A.png

I don't know anything about Vanderaa, but AA is the reason I got into MMA, so I'm always hoping he wins (and then retires without any serious brain damage).
Banderas is a big guy, but he's pretty slow and he doesn't have huge power. He's exactly the kind of opponent that Arlovski should beat.

The problem is he doesn't.

Arlovski doesn't get into wars anymore

Part of the reason he doesn't get KO'd so much, so it's good for him. But I think this fight will allow him to be more aggressive and land his power shots. Jared is pretty slow and doesn't offer much threat standing. AA will have a big striking advantage here.

Remember when this guy was getting shadow-realmed every fight and most if us were begging him to retire? Yeah that was like 12 years ago. Arlovski told us to fuck off, he wasn’t done being alpha. War Andrei all day every day!

Back