News Andrei Arlovski vs. Jared Vanderaa added to UFC 271 on Feb. 12th

Who wins?

• Total voters
Fucking love Arlovski. Dude is getting paid most than 90% of UFC fighters to fight jobbers and not even putting a good show.

Hopefully he gets a win here and keeps conning the UFC.

Yes and compare to stubborn samoan Arlovski is very thankful for fighting in UFC

keep cashing the checks Andrei

I ain't even mad he didn't KO anyone in like a decade

@Ares Black

Indeed, because he does not have the discipline to go on a diet. He's 6'2" with an enormous gut. Reminiscent of Roy Nelson and Jake Collier.

@Ares Black

Indeed, because he does not have the discipline to go on a diet. He's 6'2" with an enormous gut. Reminiscent of Roy Nelson and Jake Collier.
He's 6'4, and no, he doesn't. You might be thinking of someone else

tafa_nj7pduq1no2v14nori7srhkgs.png

@Ares Black You're right and I misread his height. Thank you for the correction. He still has a lot of unnecesary fat on his legs and abdomen. I do believe he could make LHW safely and fruitfully with discipline. That said, LHW is much stronger than HW so maybe he's in the right spot. My apologies for the error.

@Ares Black You're right and I misread his height. Thank you for the correction. He still has a lot of unnecesary fat on his legs and abdomen. I do believe he could make LHW safely and fruitfully with discipline. That said, LHW is much stronger than HW so maybe he's in the right spot. My apologies for the error.
All good, Sherbro. You are a reasonable man.

I could see it going either way but rooting for Arlovski. After Overeem got cut, he's the only OG left from the last century.
What about the Boa Constrictor?

Anyway WAR ARLOVSKI he got 29/28 after he gasses in the 3rd.

Looking at 271 this is probably the comain well worth the 2022 price hike <Goldie11>

Last edited:
What about the Boa Constrictor?

Anyway WAR ARLOVSKI he got 29/28 after he gasses in the 3rd.

Looking at 271 this is probably the comain well worth the 2022 price hike <Goldie11>

Oh yeah, forgot about Oleynik. He's been competing in MMA longer than Arlovski but only 10 years or so in the UFC. Arlovski though is a former HW champion and feels like he's been in the UFC forever.

Back