• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Andrei Arlovski made his UFC debut at UFC 28, which means he's been active for over 90% of the UFC's event history.

Nothing UFC is good.

New blood is not good.
Recognizable fighters are bad.
Divisions are bad.
Old guys who could beat your ass without breaking a sweat, are not good.
Dana is bad.
Conner is bad.
Poatan is voodoo bad.
The whole fucking world is bad.
Anyone who makes money having fun is bad.
Sherodg is bad, especially the new version.
Internet is bad.
You are bad and suckish and a girl. And you are fat. And we know you are fat and stupid too.

Got it?

He is a legend, no doubt. He was HW champ too to make it extra special. Putting him on the early prelims feels so wrong though for 303.
Nuh at this point the UFC is doing him a favor. As much as I like the dude, he’s just collecting paychecks. He’s devolved a safe style to barely win a decision, if he is lucky. Good for him, but this might be his last fight.

Andrei vs Paul Buentello 2…

If Paul is out there somewhere
I want to see him Datsik, who's still fighting as well. But Datsik is now over 265 and I'm sure he can't get on U.S. soil, lol.

You must be dumb as all hell…for someone as shot and old as Arlovski to still be somewhat competitive against these bums the UFC has been throwing out there is…damn sad.

Dummy.
You mean it’s bad he’s able to beat lower level guys ?

I enjoy watching him compete.
You sound jealous

You must be dumb as all hell…for someone as shot and old as Arlovski to still be somewhat competitive against these bums the UFC has been throwing out there is…damn sad.

Dummy.
He never beats anyone who is good.

If Arlovski beats them you know they suck but he gets beat by the good hws coming in.

Hes just been the measuring stick for them.

But hes getting older and hasnt won in awhile. Its nearing the end of his run.

And the UFC HW Division is so ABYSMAL, he is still out there collecting a check…

Sad really…

Him and Timmeh where knocking eachother silly swapping the belt right? It was also kinda bad back in the day

Him and Timmeh where knocking eachother silly swapping the belt right? It was also kinda bad back in the day
It was but now you got Arlovski at 50 going to Decisions with these current bums

Nothing UFC is good.

New blood is not good.
Recognizable fighters are bad.
Divisions are bad.
Old guys who could beat your ass without breaking a sweat, are not good.
Dana is bad.
Conner is bad.
Poatan is voodoo bad.
The whole fucking world is bad.
Anyone who makes money having fun is bad.
Sherodg is bad, especially the new version.
Internet is bad.
You are bad and suckish and a girl. And you are fat. And we know you are fat and stupid too.

Got it?
this post gave me hemorrhoids.

All he has to do is pull off the upset here, and he'll be around until UFC 400

ufc pays him a lot of money. i wonder if he draws in viewers. i imagine if he didn’t they’d just cut him. it’s probably useful having a well-known guy like that to draw people in during prelims.

Jokes aside,

People that weren't watching in the early 2000's will never know how good THAT version of Arlovski was. Unbelievably fast and agile. He used a ground game too, which he hasn't in like 15 years. That version was a killer and a smasher

Back