Andrea Lee Wants Judge Identified and Fired

She wouldn't be saying it if the judges had gone the other way.

Personally I think Crack Momma won the fight... The terrible, boring, lame, sparring-esque fight that it was... They had about as much chance of knocking eachother out at they did of getting eachother pregnant.

It was hilarious when got on the mic and started talking about how "High level" they are... Literally the worst fighters in the worst fight of the night.

<DisgustingHHH>
Did you just quote Junie Browning? LOL. No one should ever reciprocate that idiot.

And that was one of the better WMMA fights. I thought Lee definitely won and the fact that a judge wasn't even looking is pretty fucking outrageous. I mean, how hard is your job? We watch fights for and pay for that privilege, they get paid to literally watch fights. They don't last long.

Take the playstations away or whatever is distracting them. No Gameboys. No games on tablets. Just watch the fights and evaluate correctly.

It was a guy called Danny DeAlejandro who scored the fight 30-27 to Murphy. No way did Murphy win all rounds.

I struggled to give Murphy a round.
30-27 is out there.
But I don't get the controversy Lauren outlanded her in significant head strikes by a large amount in 1&2, landed a takedown each round, and landed more total strikes those rounds. I assume it's alot to do with looks.

MMA fans have gotten silly over putting a premium on ineffective leg/body kicks.

That fight was hot garbage and amateur level at best, but regardless a judge should watch the fight that they're paid to judge. That fight I felt like could've gone either way but I've seen better sparring sessions than that trash.

I didn't watch that fight, can't blame the judge for not wanting to watch either from how everyone is describing it.

<{hughesimpress}>

Did you just quote Junie Browning? LOL.
Indeed I did.

Proudly.

junie-browningjpg.jpg

For all his many flaws, Junie Browning had a very vivid way with words. Undercover wordsmith. Centuries from now school kids might end up trying to pick through his ramblings like a modern day Shakespeare.

Last edited:
She should start doing onlyfans like the other two "fighters". Her profile Pic is her in a bikini. Thirsty. after that amateur hour local gym sparring session.
<bball1>

She should start doing onlyfans like the other two "fighters". Her profile Pic is her in a bikini. Thirsty. after that amateur hour local gym sparring session.
<bball1>
Bro, how else is she going to get a fan base?

Did you watch her last couple of fights...?

<FutbolThink>

Before he got paid to watch real fights. Now because of PC culture being shoved down our throats he's being forced to watch fighters who wouldn't even cut it on a regional level and in whom people aren't even slightly interested.

They shouldn't have shat on his job.
And you should get a job. If you ever do get one, then you'll learn that if you get paid for doing something, you better do that too. No one gives a crap if you're interested about it. In real world you get your ass fired if you just twiddle with your phone when you're at work. If you get paid for watching grass grow, then you watch the grass grow and be grateful for the opportunity.

If it's not in all commissions, I think at least the Texas commission is supposed to ban all distractions such as phones and only allow items necessary to judge the bout. If they are one of those states then he shouldn't have had his phone on him to do so.

Before he got paid to watch real fights. Now because of PC culture being shoved down our throats he's being forced to watch fighters who wouldn't even cut it on a regional level and in whom people aren't even slightly interested.

Awww poor guy has to watch sports for a living...

Lol he is not forced to do anything. It’s his fucking job.

Cruz and Rogan mentioned judges not even watching the fight last night. .

Im not sure Rogan was right. Theres 4-5 judges on each card, with three of them doing the one fight so its entirely possible (if the guy was a judge) that particular fight wasnt on his judging list.

Theres also the possibility it wasnt even a judge (Cruz said he thought it was a commissioner)

As for Lee, yes, she's right, she didnt lose 30-27. But even a blind judge could have seen that was a clear 29-28 to Murphy

If he feels that way, he should quit the job. I don't like most WMMA fights as much as every other person but they are supposed to be professionals. There's nothing professional about UFC anymore despite their attempts to appear that way. They want to be the next WWE and failed at it.

So what if it turns out the judge was watching a video stream of the fight from a better angle on his phone?

Either way can't blame him for not wanting to watch wmma.

Some of the worst judging for a full UFC event ever. And that's really saying something...

How were Cruz and Rogan watching the fight if they were watching the judge the whole time. Being hypocrites when nobody wants to watch wmma.

This chick should put in some hard work and become a member of the regulating body. Otherwise this is just more hot air and tears on an already humid situation. She is a sub par fighter and an even worse analyst.

That judge was prob placing a bet on his phone :)

Back