Andrea Lee Wants Judge Identified and Fired

I bet on Andrea Lee and I still thought she lost 30-27.

Plus how would Joe Rogan know the judge was looking away for 30 seconds? Did Rogan have his eyes off of the fight for 30 seconds too so he could watch him??

Outside of Angela Lee, I highly doubt if anybody gives a fuck who won that shit show of a "fight".

I heard an explanation that he got the tattoo so that he could be aligned with, and thereby be kept safer by, a white-supremicist gang while he was in prison, and that removing it, or covering it up with more tattooing, would put him in danger if he ever got sent back to prison (which he thought was possible). I don't know if this explanation is true, however.

“Keeping it in case I go back into federal prison, u never know, know what i mean?”

What in the living fuck lmao...
I knew MMA judging was corrupt but judges not even looking at a fight lol?
And I thought JJ won the fight but the score at the end by that one judge was ridiculous.

I heard an explanation that he got the tattoo so that he could be aligned with, and thereby be kept safer by, a white-supremicist gang while he was in prison, and that removing it, or covering it up with more tattooing, would put him in danger if he ever got sent back to prison (which he thought was possible). I don't know if this explanation is true, however.
How many ex cons have Nazi tattoos?

That argument is horseshit. What happens if the prison you are sent to us full of black people (which is highly likely considering the incarceration rate of African Americans)

Woman learn how to move your head & shoulders you must have a bit of money now go buy a proper mouthpiece...

How many ex cons have Nazi tattoos?

That argument is horseshit. What happens if the prison you are sent to us full of black people (which is highly likely considering the incarceration rate of African Americans)
Just.. wow.

Dont blame the judge. No one can stand WMMA.

That being said they should be fired for the Reyes fiasco

I had Murphy winning 1 and 2 decisively. All KGB did was bob like a pigeon and punch air.

Round 3 was better for her, but, I can see an argument for Murphy's sweep and 1 minute of top control taking the round in some judges eyes.

29-28 was probably fair, but 30-27 wasnt outrageous.

But then, all the media had it 29-29 or 30-27 Lee so fuck knows what I was watching.

Im more and more convinced the media arent actually paying attention to the fights, they are too busy writing reports, they are just listening to Rogan

You think a takedown with 10 seconds left in the round nullifies being out struck for the rest of it. I disagree with that but apparently the judges agree with you.

I thought Lee won that fight and I was shocked to see a judge had her lose all 3 rounds.

No doubt.

But still... It was a horrendous fight and she shouldn't feel hard done by.

It was fine. Horrendous is half of the heavyweight fights we see. Lee is sloppy, but she is constantly throwing strikes so I dig it.

yall seen this?
http://mmadecisions.com/decision/10870/Lauren-Murphy-vs-Andrea-Lee

100% of media scores for lee

MEDIA SCORES
Danny Segura
MMAJunkie.com 28-29 Lee
John Pollock
POST Wrestling 28-29 Lee
Paul Fontaine
WrestlingObserver.com 28-29 Lee
Ryan Frederick
WrestlingObserver.com 28-29 Lee
Sherdog.com 28-29 Lee
MMAJunkie.com 28-29 Lee
Tim Burke
BloodyElbow.com 28-29 Lee
MMABrasil.com.br 27-30 Lee
Keith Shillan
Sherdog.com 27-30 Lee
Rob Tatum
CombatPress.com 27-30 Lee
Dayne Fox
BloodyElbow.com 27-30 Lee
MMAMania.com 27-30 Lee

That is honestly hilarious a judge not even watching the fight lol

She wouldn't be saying it if the judges had gone the other way.

Personally I think Crack Momma kinda won the fight... The terrible, boring, lame, sparring-esque fight that it was... They had about as much chance of knocking eachother out at they did of getting eachother pregnant... Nobody won, especially the fans.

It was hilarious when got on the mic and started talking about how "High level" they are... Literally the worst fighters in the worst fight of the night.

<DisgustingHHH>

Juan Adams?

If he is a professional fighter/athlete
Then so is anyone on planet earth
Even me

i wouldnt mind finding some scandalous photos of andrea on the interwebz

My thoughts exactly. If it was a mistake when he was young your telling me he couldn’t just cover it up? Would be pretty straight forward to do *shrugs*

Allegedly tat artists have offered to cover the racist tats on him for free yet he declines?!?! Man he never left that life, what a major POS and so is she. She knew all about that shit, she grew up in Texas right?

I can't blame the judge for not watching garbage WMMA. He probably was saving his concentration for the good fights and was the one good judge.

She is absolutely right the guy is sick, just like the refs who judged Latifi vs Lewis.

Back