Andrea Lee Wants Judge Identified and Fired

Before he got paid to watch real fights. Now because of PC culture being shoved down our throats he's being forced to watch fighters who wouldn't even cut it on a regional level and in whom people aren't even slightly interested.

They shouldn't have shat on his job.

It has nothing to do with PC culture you geek. Dana White was vehemently against WMMA until he saw it as profitable, plain and simple.

I expected you to catch the sarcasm. This was meant for the idiots to reply to, thanks for ruining my trolling

<DCrying>

Some people in the pbp thread were calling it a fun fight. There was lots of action, and blood was flowing. I think those shitting on it are ones who automatically shit on virtually every WMMA fight as a knee-jerk reaction to it being WMMA.

Anyone have Andrea's email??

o.jpg
I read somewhere that he was playing Mobile Legends.

I love when people who are shit at their jobs are held accountable.

Lmao, all fighter community knows Jones is a fraud who lost that fight!

How many ex cons have Nazi tattoos?

That argument is horseshit. What happens if the prison you are sent to us full of black people (which is highly likely considering the incarceration rate of African Americans)
Never been to prison, but I assume hang out with the white guys.lol

Anyway, I thought KGB won. I might be a bit impartial due to training affiliations, but I just don’t think a takedown in the last moments of the round steals it when there wasn’t really any activity with it. On top of the fact Andrea landed more significant strikes.

Someone said that the Judge(s) were looking at the floor as the Fight was on.
upload_2020-2-11_23-10-52.jpeg

id be fuckin pissed if the judge in my fight wasnt watching the fight. People's livelihoods are on the line. You lose a fight you get half the fuckin money you could have gotten. Thats fucked unforgivable to have a judge not even watching the fight.

Back