Andre Ward would prefer to fight Joshua in comeback fight

Not gonna happen. whats there to gain for Joshua? And Ward would lose badly. He is the superior boxer, but the size and power difference would be absurd.

Andre, I love you, but RJJ had to knock off a weak titlist at HW, and you ain't no Roy Jones. That being said, you make a damn good Andre Ward and I'd pick you over Canelo, Beterbiev, hell, probably most of the top 10 Cruiserweights, but if you think you can just step into the dog house with full blown Bridgerweights, you got another thing coming Son of God

typical social media twat these days, wanting to jump the line to get a quick payday

Ward is boring as fuck and couldnt draw a his own curtains when he was active, and now he wants to fight Joshua...fuck off!!!

typical social media twat these days, wanting to jump the line to get a quick payday

Ward is boring as fuck and couldnt draw a his own curtains when he was active, and now he wants to fight Joshua...fuck off!!!
Yeah, you're right. Andre Ward brings absolutely no intrigue to matchup at all! We have to save all the prestige of Joshua's precious megastar time for guys like Takam.

Id really like to see Usyk v Ward at cruiser. Thats a good fight.
Agreed, I cant pick the winner, but I think Ward is the better boxer, which makes the size disparity seem smaller. We know Ward is great, but is he even greater? Hard to know if the man is as wise as we are being told he is with his retirement. God bless him, but it's still fun to think about. I'd love making some almost guaranteed money every time he fought, but not if he's talking guys like Joshua. If Usyk picks off a weak titlist somehow in future and Ward fights him, okay then, but that's a different story

Yeah, you're right. Andre Ward brings absolutely no intrigue to matchup at all! We have to save all the prestige of Joshua's precious megastar time for guys like Takam.

What a stupid fucking post, you think people who are following boxing these days care about Andre Ward, the guy couldnt draw when he was active, and i say active very loosely, he barely fought.

I dislike Ward for a few reasons but I actually don't mind some of what he said here.

This is crazy talk, maybe boxer dementia is creeping in. Joshua would murder him and it wouldn't be difficult.

What a stupid fucking post, you think people who are following boxing these days care about Andre Ward, the guy couldnt draw when he was active, and i say active very loosely, he barely fought.
What a stupid response. You act like there aren't examples of similar situations, like this fight couldnt draw at all, I never said it was the ultimate fight, or even a good one, but entirely feasible if again Joshua can be making money fighting guys like Takam when all we wanted to see was Fury or Wilder. It's stupid to pretend otherwise. No hoper mandatories are no more exciting than no hoper David's coming for Goliath.

A well trained Ward beats Csnelo IMO. ONLY edge Canelo would have is power.

Back