Andrade tries to slam Joanna but fails

lol only white belts say please, lil man
An incel on Sherdog who lacks any real life status and therefore values his belt color on sherdog forums by every inch of his life? I'd never think such a thing...

Rose is not Joanna. Period. Do you mean protecting yourself from a slam is a good idea?

I called both fights almost to perfection. I called for a decision by Joanna, and a 1st round KO by Jessica vs Rose.

You went 50/50 nice job

Edit: realized you put almost to perfection but you're still a lil biiiiih

Andrade did slam Joanna

You just put the ones when she failed

Rose beats Andrade 9 times out of 10 if she let’s go of submissions while getting slammed, easy adjustment to make for Rose.

JJ was smart enough to break the falls with her arm instead of her head and neck.

An incel on Sherdog who lacks any real life status and therefore values his belt color on sherdog forums by every inch of his life? I'd never think such a thing...
no I just knew it would trigger you bc it's only human to envy those who are better than you

LOL...

You might be the only asshole that didn’t see my predictions. Did you bet on Rose?
You "guessed" a fight would go the way it did, congratulations. When you start posting 1000 dollar betting slips from vegas I will be impressed.

no I just knew it would trigger you bc it's only human to envy those who are better than you
Lol, no trigger pulled. I feel sorry for you, get well soon...

Andrade did slam Joanna

You just put the ones when she failed

Her only success was earlier in the round and I wouldn't call it one by her standards:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Rose is not Joanna. Period. Do you mean protecting yourself from a slam is a good idea?

I called both fights almost to perfection. I called for a decision by Joanna, and a 1st round KO by Jessica vs Rose.
Well to be fair both those calls were the majority consensus so not exactly an out of the box call but kudos regardless.

Now had you called Jessica specifically by slam KO since most where expecting it to be the result of a punch that would have been much more impressive, lol.

Dude, Rose was clearly the better figther, and was dominating the fight. Only by holding on to the sub for a second time did Andrade have the chance to win. It was a brain fart victory.

She gave the fight away. She wasn't beaten to a pulp, or outlcassed. Rose wins the rematch.
There's no way she could've kept that pace though. The takedowns were always going to be an issue.

Joanna would own andrade again lol. Shes the 2nd best straw weight in the roster behind rose

Anyone else thinks that Rose lose was a fluke? 7 or 8 out of 10 times Rose wins that fight, if not more.

Yeah, I’ve stated how almost perfectly I called that fight. But, it was because assholes were spewing nonsense about Rose beating Jessica. I mean... How thick can you get?

Yeah, let's pretend Rose wasn't piecing her up for a round and a half and that that head slam wasn't a fluke.

You obviously thought Andrade was somehow going to KO Rose with strikes. And couldn't have been more wrong.

Back