Andrade tries to slam Joanna but fails

Dr John Smith

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
That was a very impressive performance by JJ.
Give her the rematch imo

Rose is not Joanna. Period. Do you mean protecting yourself from a slam is a good idea?

I called both fights almost to perfection. I called for a decision by Joanna, and a 1st round KO by Jessica vs Rose.

Joanna had the perfect performance against Andrade. As long as her chin holds up she would do it again. Andrade is too predictable with her strikes for somebody like Joanna and her TDD is too good.

{<huh}<Dylan><Huh2><{MindBrown}>

i know ur trolling so i won't give the generic normie response of "are u ok" or some other gay ish so instead i'll be like...bro...you know like, trolling and trolling well are two different things

if you're gonna troll and use minimal effort, fine whatever, cuz that implies that SOME effort is put into it, albeit a minuscule amount. But you. that was like a solid 0/10 post bro not impressed at all

EDIT: unless it was b/c andrade is gay, then the context makes sense and actually it's kind of funny. Yeah that's probably what you were doing but I have to keep the original post up or else I won't learn anything

giphy.gif

Rose is not Joanna. Period. Do you mean protecting yourself from a slam is a good idea?

I called both fights almost to perfection. I called for a decision by Joanna, and a 1st round KO by Jessica vs Rose.

We had no idea. You’ve only mentioned this in 300 other threads. You don’t like Rose and you won money off Andrade. Good for you!

<YeahOKJen>

Some people tend to forget that 10-8 1st round ass woopin'

Rose came out to lose.

She said it herself, the weight of the belt was too much.

Maybe they should have brought in a proper wrestling coach to teach her to defend that, Pat Barry ain't exactly a wrestler.

Styles

They make fights. Rose would always give JJ fits, while Andrade lost a huge first rd. Then after slowing the roll down, found the answer to shut Rose off.

And I'd probably pick JJ to give Adrade fits again, possibly winning another decision. A>B>C>A.

It's Rock Paper Scissors, and you know these girls like scissors

We had no idea. You’ve only mentioned this in 300 other threads. You don’t like Rose and you won money off Andrade. Good for you!

<YeahOKJen>

You’re a liar. I’ve said countless times that I luv Rose. I watched the SW TUF season and was cheering hard for Rose against Carla. I have nothing but love for Rose.

Yeah, I’ve stated how almost perfectly I called that fight. But, it was because assholes were spewing nonsense about Rose beating Jessica. I mean... How thick can you get? Never watched a single wmma fight in your life, or what? Let alone just the fight between Andrade and Hill.

All you needed to see was that fight. Then add in Carla vs Rose. Then add in Joanna vs Jessica. Then add in the fights between Rose and Joanna.

Did you bet on Rose?

<YeahOKJen>

Joanna Champion will be back. Hopefully she gets to best up Suarez first.

You’re a liar. I’ve said countless times that I luv Rose. I watched the SW TUF season and was cheering hard for Rose against Carla. I have nothing but love for Rose.

Yeah, I’ve stated how almost perfectly I called that fight. But, it was because assholes were spewing nonsense about Rose beating Jessica. I mean... How thick can you get? Never watched a single wmma fight in your life, or what? Let alone just the fight between Andrade and Hill.

All you needed to see was that fight. Then add in Carla vs Rose. Then add in Joanna vs Jessica. Then add in the fights between Rose and Joanna.

Did you bet on Rose?

<YeahOKJen>

Back