Andrade tries to slam Joanna but fails

You’re a liar. I’ve said countless times that I luv Rose. I watched the SW TUF season and was cheering hard for Rose against Carla. I have nothing but love for Rose.

Yeah, I’ve stated how almost perfectly I called that fight. But, it was because assholes were spewing nonsense about Rose beating Jessica. I mean... How thick can you get? Never watched a single wmma fight in your life, or what? Let alone just the fight between Andrade and Hill.

All you needed to see was that fight. Then add in Carla vs Rose. Then add in Joanna vs Jessica. Then add in the fights between Rose and Joanna.

Did you bet on Rose?
While i can say i didnt see you had posted about it, i predicted JA by something "cockstrong" and viscious as well. Physicality gets dismissed bc we've seen plenty of size discrepancies go the other way, cyborg, Till, and TJ being recent examples.

Rose is taller, longer reach but... to the point that against Andrade, the returns on that advantage started diminishing reallllllly quick. She was so much longer and lanky that Andrade had the center of gravity to play fulcrum. Rose was the see-saw board, completely high centered.
Was a good call, one that I felt was probable going in myself.

Rose's problem was she let her do the same thing again, thinking she wouldn't correct her mistake. Hanging onto a Kimura when you';re lift is stupid. She was dominating her, but let her get her once chance to win.

I remember thinking she's going to slam her on her head this time right before it happened.

She let the ;lesser fighter win.

You’re a liar. I’ve said countless times that I luv Rose. I watched the SW TUF season and was cheering hard for Rose against Carla. I have nothing but love for Rose.

Yeah, I’ve stated how almost perfectly I called that fight. But, it was because assholes were spewing nonsense about Rose beating Jessica. I mean... How thick can you get? Never watched a single wmma fight in your life, or what? Let alone just the fight between Andrade and Hill.

All you needed to see was that fight. Then add in Carla vs Rose. Then add in Joanna vs Jessica. Then add in the fights between Rose and Joanna.

Did you bet on Rose?
Dude, Rose was clearly the better figther, and was dominating the fight. Only by holding on to the sub for a second time did Andrade have the chance to win. It was a brain fart victory.

She gave the fight away. She wasn't beaten to a pulp, or outlcassed. Rose wins the rematch.

Last edited:
{<huh}<Dylan><Huh2><{MindBrown}>

i know ur trolling so i won't give the generic normie response of "are u ok" or some other gay ish so instead i'll be like...bro...you know like, trolling and trolling well are two different things

if you're gonna troll and use minimal effort, fine whatever, cuz that implies that SOME effort is put into it, albeit a minuscule amount. But you. that was like a solid 0/10 post bro not impressed at all

EDIT: unless it was b/c andrade is gay, then the context makes sense and actually it's kind of funny. Yeah that's probably what you were doing but I have to keep the original post up or else I won't learn anything
Please be quiet.

Styles makes fights: great kicking game+tdd and not trying to overpower Andrade.
They probably will make Andrade/Suarez if Suarez will win and if Suarez won't be able to dominate grappling and will be weaker fighters she will be done.
I think theres some risk in this fight for Suarez, if Andrade will be stronger fighter, Suarez will f..ed up.
Priority vs Andrade at this weightclass should be avoiding damage and being real how strong physically you are.

Rose looked SOOOO defeated. I mean, the 1st round was great. And yes, she had just been ploughed in to the mat, so obviously she's not gonna be at her best. She looked relieved.

99% of the time going for the submission doesn't get you KO'd. Rose was trying to use Jessica's offense against her. It didn't work out. Sometimes when you take a risk you lose. You have to take risks in fights. She didn't HAVE to take that one but she wouldn't be the fighter she is if she didn't.

The good news for Rose is she looked as good as ever up to that point and she probably will never get KO'd from a slam again in her career even if she goes for the submission every time--it's just statistically very low percentage.

Rose is someone I root against purely because of her pathetic average 450 pound basement dweller fanbase.

giphy.gif
Oh look, young Tony Ferguson! :D

Rose is not Joanna. Period. Do you mean protecting yourself from a slam is a good idea?

I called both fights almost to perfection. I called for a decision by Joanna, and a 1st round KO by Jessica vs Rose.
So humble. yet you've mentioned that you called it correctly several times across several threads

Tell us more about how correct you were about things because it's fucking fascinating

Better yet, put your powers to use and tell us what's going to happen next.

I know you love a smarmy Gif to cap off as well:
th

If Rose doesn’t retire guess what she will be working on....Rose deserves a rematch, or to retire whichever she prefers...

Joanna ain't gonna go for subs so the outcome would always be different.

Rose, goes for submission

Joanna, defends takedown

yea there's gonna be different results there

Rose is not Joanna. Period. Do you mean protecting yourself from a slam is a good idea?

I called both fights almost to perfection. I called for a decision by Joanna, and a 1st round KO by Jessica vs Rose.
Rose didn't get ko'd in the first and you didn't join till after the Joanna fight. Where did you call it, exactly?

Ooooo you have the girthiest E-peen. It's so thicc

Back