Anderson would probably have ran through another LHW champ in Rashad

Silva wanted to stay at MW. So it's on him. If he had won the LHW belt he'd be atop the all-time rankings by himself. But maybe that wasn't important to him, as he regularly said "I'm not the best, but I can do things people think are impossible". Which he did.

He would've beat Rashad with relative easy, like he did with Hendo and Vitor. Lyoto would've been a staring contest. Silva's arsenal was too big for Rampage. While matrix Anderson vs comeback Shogun would've been one for the ages.

The Fatty Goat? He couldn't even make 205 without the towwel and had to resort to TRT to be successful (T/E=0.19). Maybe DC could pull it off, he is the best wrassler at LHW/HW although he did nuttin significant against granpa Anderson.

Machida is just smaller and weaker version of ANderson.
Couture got beat by Machida.

Anderson is the only dominant champ who moved up higher weight classes successfully and destroyed the bigger guys in 1 round. The others stayed in the safety of their own weight class. Learn your history boi.

But COwboy was on a skid with a record of 4:6...

See Machida vs Shad.
Machida is just lesser version of ANderson.

Anderson is the only dominant champ who moved up higher weight classes successfully and destroyed the bigger guys in 1 round. The others stayed in the safety of their own weight class. Learn your history boi.
Forrest was the champ, one fight removed from the title. This win is just as good as if Anderson had won the LHW title.

1 round Rumble?
RUmble the quitter?
RUmmble that got finished by Vitor?
Well, at least you’re unbiased and don’t fighter bash. I like how you’re telling me to learn my history. Been watching longer than you boi. I watched these fights when they happened and understood the hype that Anderson had. He was amazing, roids or not, but he didn’t risk his legacy in risky fights.

Anderson could have been the LHW champ anytime he wanted until Jones became champ.

Anderson destroyed former champ (one fight removed) Forrest and James Irvin confirmed that Rashad ducked him.

Prime Silva beats every MW and LHW ever except perhaps prime Jones.

Shogun would have beaten Silva up on the ground. Rashad would have had a very good chance of beating him up on the ground too though IMO not as good as Shogun cause Rashad's top control isn't that good(it's why he averaged so many takedowns).

Shogun would have beaten Silva up on the ground. Rashad would have had a very good chance of beating him up on the ground too though IMO not as good as Shogun cause Rashad's top control isn't that good(it's why he averaged so many takedowns).
I’ve had this argument with you many times. A lot of people agree with what I’m saying. Let’s agree to disagree bro

I’ve had this argument with you many times. A lot of people agree with what I’m saying. Let’s agree to disagree bro

Ok, but it's just fanboy talk to say that Anderson would beat every MW and LHW ever till Jones came around though, I hope you know that. There are many MWs and LHWs that are bad style match ups for Anderson that he never fought.

Silva wanted to stay at MW. So it's on him. If he had won the LHW belt he'd be atop the all-time rankings by himself. But maybe that wasn't important to him, as he regularly said "I'm not the best, but I can do things people think are impossible". Which he did.

He would've beat Rashad with relative easy, like he did with Hendo and Vitor. Lyoto would've been a staring contest. Silva's arsenal was too big for Rampage. While matrix Anderson vs comeback Shogun would've been one for the ages.
I would pick prime Rampage over Anderson. He stopped wrestling after the Hendo fight and wasnt as well rounded or as good after.

No it’s not. Prime Silva beats Liddell (better striker, better on the ground), Rampage (better striker, better on the ground), Forrest (obviously), Rashed (who ducked him), Machida (better striker, better on the ground), Shogun (better striker).

Most people agree with me. Get off your high horse acting like you know better than everyone.
Rampage in his prime would take Anderson down as he wrestled often Shogun would as well. Youre the one acting like you know better than everyone while not knowing how these guys fought when in their primes while making crazy claims like Anderson would of beaten every MW and LHW before Jones came around. If you dont like being called out for saying crazy stuff maybe you shouldnt say crazy stuff.

You’re delusional. Prime Silva beats Rampage and probably finishes him ala Wand 2X and Shogun.

Prime Hendo fought Rampage to a close decision while Silva destroyed the same Hendo within 2 rounds in Hendo’s very next fight.

You're argument is MMA math? Seriously? What about Hendo's fighting style is similar to Anderson's? Did you start watching MMA like a year ago?

You're posting nothing but nuthgger shit and i'm the delusional one? You claimed that Anderson would beat any MW or LHW ever before Jones came around, that's delusional as fuck.

If Anderson fought the following fighters he would certainly lose fights.
Couture
Liddell
Ortiz
Randleman
Shogun
Wanderlei
Lil Nog
Overeem
Rampage
Kennedy
Jacare
Rockhold
Filho
Arona
Machida
Evans

Anyone who says otherwise is nothing but a nuthugger.

Last edited:
1. Forrest was the winning the fight against Rashad. You can rewatch the fight here:

In contrast Forrest didn't even land a punch against Anderson.

2. Rashad actually came down to 185, to string a terrible record.

Except for Jones, I don't see any other LHW that stops Anderson.

Considering what chael did to him, no

I don't think so

Rashad was a fucking beast in his prime. Stupidly underrated

His record at 185 when he was long past his prime and injury laden is irrelevant. Not sure how someone can bring it up as any sort of point

Anderson could conceivably beat anyone on the planet but I think its likely he gets smoked here

You're argument is MMA math? Seriously? What about Hendo's fighting style is similar to Anderson's? Did you start watching MMA like a year ago?

You're posting nothing but nuthgger shit and i'm the delusional one? You claimed that Anderson would beat any MW or LHW ever before Jones came around, that's delusional as fuck.

If Anderson fought the following fighters he would certainly lose fights.
Couture
Liddell
Ortiz
Randleman
Shogun
Wanderlei
Lil Nog
Overeem
Rampage
Kennedy
Jacare
Rockhold
Filho

Anyone who says otherwise is nothing but a nuthugger.
You’re underrating prime Silva’s skillset and resume by a great margin. You are sounding like an Anderson hater here.

Prime Silva would be favored vs every MW and LHW ever except prime Jones. And for good reason. Prime Silva could have taken the LHW title anytime he wanted until Jones became champ.

You’re underrating prime Silva’s skillset and resume by a great margin. You are sounding like an Anderson hater here.

Prime Silva would be favored vs every MW and LHW ever except prime Jones. And for good reason. Prime Silva could have taken the LHW title anytime he wanted until Jones became champ.

LMAO you're just insanely delusional and a huge nuthugger. Anderson wouldn't fight the guys I listed and not lose fights saying otherwise makes you look ridiculous. You said that Anderson would beat every MW and LHW before Jones came around, I don't agree, that doesn't make me a Anderson hater, it makes me a rational MMA fan.

Anderson wouldn't be able to fight all these guys and win every fight, saying he would is just fanboy talk. You can like a fighter and still be realistic, you should try it.

Couture
Liddell
Ortiz
Randleman
Shogun
Wanderlei
Lil Nog
Overeem
Rampage
Kennedy
Jacare
Rockhold
Filho
Machida
Evans

Last edited:
LMAO you're just insanely delusional and a huge nuthugger. Anderson wouldn't fight the guys I listed and not lose fights saying otherwise makes you look ridiculous. You said that Anderson would beat every MW and LHW before Jones came around, I don't agree, that doesn't make me a Anderson hater, it makes me a rational MMA fan.

Anderson wouldn't be able to fight all these guys and win every fight, saying he would is just fanboy talk.

Couture
Liddell
Ortiz
Randleman
Shogun
Wanderlei
Lil Nog
Overeem
Rampage
Kennedy
Jacare
Rockhold
Filho
Yes he would if you realize how great prime Silva was. The same guy that went on a UFC record 16 fight win streak, with 14 finishes (12 within 2 rounds), 10 title defenses (UFC record 8 title defense finishes), and 3 1st round LHW KOs.

None of those people you listed accomplished close to that. Silva is arguably the GOAT of MMA for a reason.

Prime Silva would be favored to beat every MW and LHW ever except prime Jones. Those are the facts. Deal with it hater.

No it’s not. Prime Silva beats Liddell (better striker, better on the ground), Rampage (better striker, better on the ground), Forrest (obviously), Rashed (who ducked him), Machida (better striker, better on the ground), Shogun (better striker, better on the ground).

Most people agree with me. Get off your high horse acting like you know better than everyone.

The bias is strong in this one.

Oh and Rashad didn't duck Silva at all. He was about to fight Chuck in less than a month and Chuck was a wayyyyyyy bigger name than Silva.

But you'll ignore that like you did when several peoples told you in the past. You prefer spewing lies that fits your delusionnal nuthugger narrative.

Was it the one where Andy took advantage of Bisping talking to the ref about his mouthpiece, then never followed up and the round ended?And the one where
Bisping scored a knockdown on Silva and won the striking? So the one where Bisping won a unanimous decision?
My friend, you can be irrational as much as you want, what I said is a fact AND without precedent, AND you also know it. You wanting to pretend that didn't happen doesn't change the reality.

The thing is: people love to say about Anderson LHW opponents, but when I confronted it no one talks anymore. Anderson fought not only better competition at LHW, but also more fighters.

The bias is strong in this one.

Oh and Rashad didn't duck Silva at all. He was about to fight Chuck in less than a month and Chuck was a wayyyyyyy bigger name than Silva.

But you'll ignore that like you did when several peoples told you in the past. You prefer spewing lies that fits your delusionnal nuthugger narrative.
This coming from the biggest and most delusional GSP nutthugger on this forum lol Don’t be a hypocrite bro

Back then it was really contentious to fight for a 2nd title. Only really BJ Penn did it. They thought what we know now, fighters can't defend 2 titles at a time. Silva was prevented from challenging the LHW title. He took the last champ removed and squashed him.

Back