Anderson Silva's Retirement Fight

Fake news

Silva said he has 3 more fights left in his contract and might rethink his retirement after

Uriah can be a dangerous fight for anybody. Ask Gregard it might backfire.

It's not about providing Silva an easy win it's about providing a stylistic match up that would allow him to fight in the matter the audience likes the most. Uriah Hall is that fighter.

Honestly, I think and hope Anderson fights for another two years.

He don’t wanna quit. He can still be competitive with anyone.

It seems like Anderson wants one last fight before calling it quits in his hometown of Curtiba. I would like to Silva against somebody like Elias Theodorou. See one last magical performance.

Who would you like to see him fight for the last time?

Edit: You know what I think AS Leben's Paulo Costa. That would be a good retirement fight as well.

Elias would beat Silva.

There is only one Silva fight hardcore fans have waited years to see that is the perfect finale to a storied career: Anderson Silva vs. Roy Jones Jr.

Last edited:
Only one fucking name matters, fuck Elias lol.

tenor.gif

NICK DIAZ
I was just watching highlights from this earlier today...what a war.

Shogun. It's gotta be someone from the older era's and I can't think of any other such relevant matchups that would make sense.
that would be awesome, but I dont know if Anderson would want to fight another Brazilian. Shogun seems like he never liked Anderson.

I don't care who he fights. It would be nice for him to actually try to win though.

Weidman 3. It's one of those unusual circumstances where I want a trilogy despite one man being undefeated vs the other ( EG Silva/Rampage, Tito/Chuck, Rory/Robbie, Edgar/Maynard, Thompson/Woodley to name a few)

I actually do like the idea of Silva fighting Weidman again.

Back