Anderson Silva's Retirement Fight

Dsingleton7

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
It seems like Anderson wants one last fight before calling it quits in his hometown of Curtiba. I would like to Silva against somebody like Elias Theodorou. See one last magical performance.

Who would you like to see him fight for the last time?

Edit: You know what I think AS Leben's Paulo Costa. That would be a good retirement fight as well.

Last edited:
Weidman.
Maybe he breaks his other leg this time.

It seems like Anderson wants one last fight before calling it quits in his hometown of Curtiba. I would like to Silva against somebody like Elias Theodorou. See one last magical performance.

Who would you like to see him fight for the last time?

Elias is the best you can come up with?

Shogun. It's gotta be someone from the older era's and I can't think of any other such relevant matchups that would make sense.

Elias? Really? He is one of the P4P most boring fighter in MMA, right up there with fitch.
Horrible suggestion.
If it’s his last fight let it be one where he either gets Kod or KOs
So a striker.

Only one fucking name matters, fuck Elias lol.

tenor.gif

NICK DIAZ

Use Anderson to hype up a prospect again.

Antonio Carlos Jr?

Elias? Really? He is one of the P4P most boring fighter in MMA, right up there with fitch.
Horrible suggestion.
If it’s his last fight let it be one where he either gets Kod or KOs
So a striker.

He's not a good enough grappler to get him down though, I think he will be the final flash on Silva's highlight reel

Weidman 3. It's one of those unusual circumstances where I want a trilogy despite one man being undefeated vs the other ( EG Silva/Rampage, Tito/Chuck, Rory/Robbie, Edgar/Maynard, Thompson/Woodley to name a few)

GSP. Don't care that it's years too late.

Back