Anderson Silva's old coach Diogenes Assahida attacks former student, for switching schools

kahymo

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Anderson Silva's old coach Diogenes Assahida attacks former student, for switching schools
attack like a coward,
because he was still scared to get beat up by his former student
this is the best way to trash your reputation in one move

what a cunt

Why did that chick just stand there, and not fight for his honor!! Like a real woman!

fuckin dirtbag...Anderson should knee him in the face.

Would be hilarious if he tried that to Anderson lol just get clinched and KTFO on the pavement.

tumblr_ou3ergzq9F1w9m8jlo1_400.gif

what an asshole

Brazilians and camp loyalty. Like the mafia and the blood oath.

wow but he's not even good. The student could've slammed him on the concrete at 48 seconds.

He ambushed him and still can't finish the job.

"I was a father to you.... i was a father to you. The guy over there wont stand by you and defend you. Do you understand? Do you undertstand?"

Thats what he is telling him in the end of the video there

Sounds like they had a personal relationship and he felt betrayed. Not only because "he switched schools"

Im not justifying it... wrong either way. But ill reserve judgement.

My immediate reactions were:
Why isn't the student fighting back? He had plenty of opportunity to engage and brutally defend himself. Maybe, he is just a new student.

Women can be useless. Your man is being beaten up, and all you can do is stand there and watch. A female lioness would have devoured a gang of hyenas attacking the males of her pride.

BJJ doesn't work in street fights. That coach could have had his head smashed through the concrete going for those submissions. I see UFC fighters doing slams inside the Octagon, and the only reason the BJJ guys survive is because of the padding. In a street fight, even if you completed the submission, I think you will need to get checked out for a epidural hematoma. It is a silent killer from blunt force trauma.

Moral of the story. Brutally defend yourself at all times. You don't owe any unprovoked attacker a fair one. Get a woman who will actually do something positive in a life and death situation. If you can help it, never grapple or go to the ground with an attacker. Stay on your feet and keep your distance.

What a shitcunt. Hope he gets his ass beat

"I was a father to you.... i was a father to you. The guy over there wont stand by you and defend you. Do you understand? Do you undertstand?"

Thats what he is telling him in the end of the video there

Sounds like they had a personal relationship and he felt betrayed. Not only because "he switched schools"

Im not justifying it... wrong either way. But ill reserve judgement.
I understand why hes mad but why cheap shot and beat the shit out of your student,how the hell does that help anything??????

What a cheap shot. If I was a student of his, id be walking. No honor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back