Anderson Silva's old coach Diogenes Assahida attacks former student, for switching schools

Why didnt he pick him up and slam him on the concrete?

Why didnt he pick him up and slam him on the concrete?
i dunno about you but even when your being attacked its hard to kill your coach. Maybe he knew wont be choked and tried to calm him down

I understand why hes mad but why cheap shot and beat the shit out of your student,how the hell does that help anything??????
Obviously the guy is a douche....

As a matter of fact i just looked into this and found interviews to local tv stations by both. I take everything i said back. The teacher is a moron. lol

Its all in portuguese though... if you guys want it i can translate

Obviously the guy is a douche....

As a matter of fact i just looked into this and found interviews to local newspapers by both. I take everything i said back. The teacher is a moron. lol

Its all in portuguese though... if you guys want it i can translate

Thanks!!!

Many more of his students will be leaving now.

If this is the way he treats people who leave his gym.

Why did that chick just stand there, and not fight for his honor!! Like a real woman!

It's almost like she doesn't watch netflix and thus able to see how easily women can absolutely destroy men.

Thanks!!!

1:23 (student)
I was passing by in front of his gym, but i had the shirt from the other gym on. So he said he wanted to come down and talk. He told me it was disrespecful to walk by like this. But the thing is, i live one house down the street, and he knows this. This is the same path i take every day. I have to go through it. I never had a problem like this before. He always talked shit, but never came to this. Nothing justifies getting physical though. Even if he thought it was disrespecful.

2:42 (teacher - mad, shirt full of blood)
I was his sensei. I am his father in the fight scene. Do you understand? The guy goes to the other gym talking mad shit about me. Thinking he is the best. That he is kicking ass while other watch, but i am the one who tought him. Now he walks in front of my gym with their shirt on?! This guy has to respect me. I have a lot of history... in my life and in the fight game. I repeat, i taught him everything. But now i lost my mind. We have to go back to the samurai ages. Honor. You need to honor your sensei. No BS. You wear the shirt once, you wear it forever. Listen to your sensei

I was passing by in front of his gym, but i had the shirt from the other gym on. So he said he wanted to come down and talk. He told me it was disrespecful to walk by like this. But the thing is, i live one house down the street, and he knows this. This is the same path i take every day. I have to go through it. I never had a problem like this before. He always talked shit, but never came to this. Nothing justifies getting physical though. Even if he thought it was disrespecful.

I was his sensei. I am his father in the fight scene. Do you understand? The guy goes to the other gym talking mad shit about me. Thinking he is the best. That he is kicking ass while other watch, but i am the one who tought him. Now he walks in front of my gym with their shirt on?! This guy has to respect me. I have a lot of history... in my life and in the fight game. I repeat, i taught him everything. But now i lost my mind. We have to go back to the samurai ages. Honor. You need to honor your sensei. No BS. You wear the shirt once, you wear it forever. Listen to your sensei
Wow the guy isnt even old,just a butthurt control freak.

Diogenes Jefferson Paulinho Sócrates Michaeljacksôn da Silva Lichtenstein Costa Assahida

@Wadtucket

Wow the guy isnt even old,just a butthurt control freak.
Yup.... pretty much.

Its funny though because this is the mentality in brazil from 20/30 years ago.

I once had a gracie shirt on, and i wasnt even a BJJ practitioner. I just had it on. Because i liked the UFC and royce was the man. (i was 15 at the time so i had no idea how big of a douche he was)

And this gracie guy walks up to me " hey man, what gym you train? why you wearing that shirt? i know thats BS, you dont even train! Take that shit off". I didnt and he started threatening me with violence. That he would kick my ass etc...
Luckly we were somewhere he couldnt do shit or he would get in trouble. Maybe school i think. Otherwise i would have probably gotten my ass beat. lol

But you mentioned yourself in the beginning of this thread.... CREONTE mentality. This was a real thing 30 years ago down here. There were street fights between gyms and a bunch of drama.

Its not like this anymore. People were savages back then in brazil.

This guy is an unfortunate vestige of that time. Dude seems to still be stuck in that era.

I can understand why he is mad, especially if it's true his former student has been insulting him behind his back to other people trying to hurt his business. But that was a very cowardly way to handle it. He pretended he just wanted to talk then attacked him when he wasn't looking.

Last edited:
Yup.... pretty much.

Its funny though because this is the mentality in brazil from 20/30 years ago.
I once had a gracie shirt on, and i wasnt even a BJJ practitioner. I just had it on. Because i liked the UFC and royce was the man. (i was 15 at the time so i had no idea how big of a douche he was)

And this gracie guy walks up to me " hey man, what gym you train? why you wearing that shirt? i know thats BS, you dont even train! Take that shit off". I didnt and he started threatening me with violence. That he would kick my ass etc...
Luckly we were somewhere he couldnt do shit or he would get in trouble. Maybe school i think. Otherwise i would have probably gotten my ass beat. lol

But you mentioned yourself in the beginning of this thread.... CREONTE mentality. This was a real thing 30 years ago down here. There were street fights between gyms and a bunch of drama.

Its not like this anymore. People were savages back then in brazil.

This guy is an unfortunate vestige of that time. Dude seems to still be stuck in that era.
What do you think of this recent Ralph gracie thing? some people never want those times to end.

Why did that chick just stand there, and not fight for his honor!! Like a real woman!
She yelled ”what happened?"a couple of times And then she started yelling "stop! Stop! Stoooopppp!" Like a crazy.

Other than that it was hard to comprehend what they were yelling, a lot of hespeito words in the beginning and in the end the man yelled "understood?" twice.

Brazil gonna Brazil

This.

Brazilians take that creonte shit seriously.

Also, how we gonna judge a grown man named after a guy who acted like a total dog in ancient Greece and then his family name starts with Ass?

Sucker punched the guy and still couldn't put him down.

What a fucking clown.

So... is he or the kid gonna be in the UFC soon because of this video? Or maybe both? Fight it out in the UFC. Huuuge PPV numbers. Co-main Greg Hardy perhaps?

Thanks for translating. The student is wiser than the teacher in this case, what a tool.

Back