Media Anderson Silva's farewell (instagram post)

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

Translation:
Good morning my people, today is a very different day for a simple reason, SENDING ME A WHOLE LIFE DEDICATED TO MY SPORT; yesterday was as special as, I went up there to do what I love, I didn't think I would be as happy as I am, even losing, I have a feeling of peace, from the bottom of my heart I want to thank you all, my team, my family , my friends and everyone who saw the fight; know that it has always been a great honor to fight all these years with your fans !!!
I want to thank GOD for giving me the gift of fighting !!! Thank you my people for all your understanding, for your support and for the incredible moments that we live together in this sport !!! ETERNAL GRATITUDE TO EVERYONE❤️
I hope I have left in the memory and heart of each of you a little of who I am, that you can overcome difficulties, every second of uncertainty and to overcome obstacles in your lives !!!
Never think about giving up, however difficult things become at some point; know that "it will pass"; I leave all my love, all my respect to you !!!
STRENGTH and HONOR always and may GOD bless you all !!!! Gratitude to you all ❤️❤️USDEUS bless

Anderson was one of the sport's GOAT. He started his dominant UFC run when I started following the sport so his fights will always bring fond memories for me. He's an entertainer in and out of the cage, and his finishes against Forrest and Vitor are jaw dropping. Even in his poor showings (like against Maia) he was entertainingly frustrating. His retirement (at least from UFC) signifies an end of an era, and a reminder that all good things come to an end. Best of luck to the legend
e4fabc654bd6f15f912ced435bfd999a.jpg

If he goes Tito Ortiz or Cro Cop's path, that's first of many farewells

Negotiation tactic for Scott Coker to open up his wallet.

He doesn't even say he won't fight again

Es normal

Translation:
Good morning my people, today is a very different day for a simple reason, SENDING ME A WHOLE LIFE DEDICATED TO MY SPORT; yesterday was as special as, I went up there to do what I love, I didn't think I would be as happy as I am, even losing, I have a feeling of peace, from the bottom of my heart I want to thank you all, my team, my family , my friends and everyone who saw the fight; know that it has always been a great honor to fight all these years with your fans !!!
I want to thank GOD for giving me the gift of fighting !!! Thank you my people for all your understanding, for your support and for the incredible moments that we live together in this sport !!! ETERNAL GRATITUDE TO EVERYONE❤️
I hope I have left in the memory and heart of each of you a little of who I am, that you can overcome difficulties, every second of uncertainty and to overcome obstacles in your lives !!!
Never think about giving up, however difficult things become at some point; know that "it will pass"; I leave all my love, all my respect to you !!!
STRENGTH and HONOR always and may GOD bless you all !!!! Gratitude to you all ❤️❤️USDEUS bless

The right translation is SAYING GOODBYE TO A WHOLE LIFE DEDICATED TO MY SPORT

I hope he calls out Roy Jones Jr.

It will be a decade too late, but still fun.

(Or he can retire, whatever, but I’d rather see the RJJ fight than see him in Bellator if he keeps fighting)

Calling it quits after losing his last fight...

Back