Anderson Silva warwagon

Are you a fan?

• Total voters

Minnja

Touch-Butt white belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's been tough times being an Anderson fan. Clowning then getting KTFO, breaking a leg, looking jittery against Diaz and busted for PEDs and then using the thai weiner pill excuse.

14vqmo1.jpg

Despite all that, who is still on the warwagon?

anderson-silva-front-kick-vitor-belfort1_medium.gif

tumblr_my49ymMZHE1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Always. I have a bad feeling about tomorrow and sadly it wouldn't shock me to see Anderson lose but I still have some hope he can once again get a spectacular finish.

He's an OG. Took Vitor out with a freaking front kick. Also that elbow he landed on Tony Fryklund was a thing of beauty.

Im actually gonna root for bisping,not cos i hate anderson,just like the underdog to have his day in this instance

Still a fan and will always be.

What's the point of the 4th question btw?

I'm a fan for sure and will always be. How could you not be a fight fan of the best striker of all time? His fight with Griffin will always be one of the most memorable fights of all time for me.

I was a bit butthurt when he got popped for PEDs, but still a fan.
As said above, I'm not shocked if he loses to Bisping tomorrow, but it's normal and hoping for some nice knees to body and TKO win for Spider.

Im actually gonna root for bisping,not cos i hate anderson,just like the underdog to have his day in this instance

Forget that. Bisping would never shut up if he ever beats Anderson. We don't need that guy talking more than he already does.

Forget that. Bisping would never shut up if he ever beats Anderson. We don't need that guy talking more than he already does.
I would love it.

Always. I have a bad feeling about tomorrow and sadly it wouldn't shock me to see Anderson lose but I still have some hope he can once again get a spectacular finish.

Yeah, I have a bad feeling too. Have no idea what his chin is like nowadays. I think if his chin and cardio holds up he'll be fine, but I really don't know how good they are at this point.

Still a fan and will always be.

What's the point of the 4th question btw?

Reminiscing about the good ol' days of nonstop p4p debates

Did they just add this fight to the McGregor-Diaz undercard??

I'm a fan for sure and will always be. How could you not be a fight fan of the best striker of all time? His fight with Griffin will always be one of the most memorable fights of all time for me.
I wasn't even around MMA at the time of the Griffin fight and I know how epic that finish was, total humiliation of a man.

Haven't seen Anderson this pumped in a while. I'm expecting greatness tomorrow

He really let me down with the PEDs. That crushed me as a fan more than the Weidman losses, by far.

Still, he entertained me so much more than any fighter out there by such a wide margin that I could never turn my back as a fan.

Yes, WAR ANDERSON!!!! He was the first UFC fighter i was really a fan of.

I wasn't even around MMA at the time of the Griffin fight and I know how epic that finish was, total humiliation of a man.

I bet my friend $20 that Forrest Griffin would win. Whoops. Kind of embarrassing now but at the time Forrest was a former champ who just beat Shogun, Rampage and was winning the Rashad fight until he got finished. So it wasn't that bad of a bet.

It's been tough times being an Anderson fan. Clowning then getting KTFO, breaking a leg, looking jittery against Diaz and busted for PEDs and then using the thai weiner pill excuse.

14vqmo1.jpg

Despite all that, who is still on the warwagon?

anderson-silva-front-kick-vitor-belfort1_medium.gif

tumblr_my49ymMZHE1ry1rm7o1_400.gif
It surely has been a journey
I was at the MGM when he broke his leg, nobody there believed that he could ever fight again.
Anyway, I'm aboard!

Back