Anderson Silva vs Logan Paul (In Talks)

Would you want to see this fight?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Please no. I'd see Mike Tyson vs. Logan Paul, though, in a non-exhibition bout.

I won’t watch Logan Paul fight anyone. Don’t care.
Ok fine, if somehow he fought Fedor I’d watch and feel really dirty doing it. No one else. This social media-boxing bullshit needs to die ASAP.
In a boxing match? Fedor's chin would collapse after the first punch - though I dunno if boxing gloves would help by being softer

Logan should make it a kickboxing match, and kick Anderson in his glass legs.

I'd rather see Silva Vs RJJ but what ever, I'll stream it and celebrate if Silva fucks him up.

Hell yes. Logan is the shittier boxer, and Anderson is more capable right now than all of the Paul's opponent's combined (Floyd doesn't count, it was an exhibition). Silva knocks his head clean off, guaranteed.
why doesnt it count?

the conor and tenshin fights were "exhibitions" too but he ko'd both.
but logan happens to outlast and fluster floyd.

I don't wanna see Logan doing anymore exhibitions.

In a boxing match? Fedor's chin would collapse after the first punch - though I dunno if boxing gloves would help by being softer
Since you have an ‘07 account, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you’re not trolling. Fedor outweighs those dudes by 40 pounds, and has been boxing practically his whole life. Even 44 year old, Shot Chin Fedor would flatline either Paul brother in rd 1.
But anyhow, my point in saying that wasn’t that I want to see the fight—just that my favorite fighter ever (Fedor) would have to be involved to make me even think about giving a shit about anything Logan or Jake Paul does, that’s all.

I see Anderson winning a dominant decision, 75% or even a TKO 25%. I don't see him losing this bout. Even though he is 20 years older.

Multiple interviews? Get a grip Jeff. Interesting he's picking Paul over Woodley though.

Honestly, props to the Paul brothers for taking on these opponents so early in their careers

Multiple interviews? Get a grip Jeff. Interesting he's picking Paul over Woodley though.

Hey, whatever happened to the guy who used to work with Jeff all the time and had a youtube channel, I forgot his name. Y'all know who I'm talking about. He get banned or something?

How about Rousey vs a retired pro female boxer? That would be sweet. Ronda could show us all.

Back