Anderson Silva vs Logan Paul (In Talks)

Would you want to see this fight?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gonna go back to youtube where the competition is a little easier.

Fook no. Anderson should retire. Paul brothers should go away.

The reality is logan is nowhere near as good as Jake. I'm not paying for it.

I’d like to see Silva go out on a massive payday. If he won it would be a legendary end to his career.

Hell yes. Logan is the shittier boxer, and Anderson is more capable right now than all of the Paul's opponent's combined (Floyd doesn't count, it was an exhibition). Silva knocks his head clean off, guaranteed.

I'd have the house on Anderson, looked great against JCC and deserved the decision

Thats a big fight for Logan. He goes from the Boxing Goat to the MMA GOAT of a time when logan became a MMA fan. It makes 100% sense

One of the greatest counter striker of all time fighting a rookie who lunges and leaves himself wide open? Sign me up

Silva looked pretty good in that last boxing match. Don't know a ton about boxing or that other guy he boxed. This one much closer in terms of weight for Logan as opposed to Mayweather match. I hope Logan gets styled on.
Silva's last opponent (Julio Cesar Chavez Jr) is the son of the legendary Julio Cesar Chavez Sr, the most iconic Mexican boxer ever. From my understanding, Chavez Jr did become a world champion at one point in his career but he's infamously known for being lazy and unmotivated. As a result he's constantly in the shadow of his father and is considered to be a shame. That being said he was a former world champion and Silva still managed to beat him convincingly despite what the scorecards said.

Hate Andy isn’t boxing someone more qualified, but I’ll watch it as long as it’s not a Triller event.

I don't want to watch this simply because I know Silva's jaw isn't what it once was, logan is a big dude and if he does somehow connect it could be lights out.
Skill for skill Anderson should make light work of it, but he doesn't have the power he once has.

I don't want to watch this simply because I know Silva's jaw isn't what it once was, logan is a big dude and if he does somehow connect it could be lights out.
Skill for skill Anderson should make light work of it, but he doesn't have the power he once has.
Paul brothers putting fear into MMA fans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back