Anderson Silva says he is having problems kicking in sparring and training

There hasn't been much promotion for this fight. Compared with Jones Cormier I've seen virtually nothing online or in the media.

That's a stupid thing to say.

No one wants to see Anderson Silva Injured

Independence-Day-Not-Entirely-Accurate-GIF.gif

If he is reticent to use his kicking game, this fight becomes a LOT more interesting. Diaz' kryptonite has always been fighters with a good kicking game.

If this turns into a match of primarily hands being used, then Nick actually has a chance to win.

Quit sniffing glue or stop lying and go away.

He's probably high from the hypocrisy.

Every time I see you post, it's "can't wait to see (every white fighter) get his arm snapped off and his skull cracked open". etc.

You have the audacity to play the victim AGAIN and say Weidman fans want to see Silva injured? You got balls, I'll give you that. Why? Why would they want to see Silva injured?

PFP, you are the shittiest poster on this site! :icon_lol:

I'm half convinced you're trolling though.

Weidman nuthuggers would love to hear that Anderson is permanently injured.

Geez man, when they put a rod in your leg, you are kinda permanently injured. What I mean by that is that its never really the same afterwards. I had a car wreck that fucked my leg up 20 years ago, it still gives me trouble 20 years later when the weather changes. I healed but the leg was never the same as it was prior to the injury. Maybe that isn't the case with him but I sure as shit can tell you some injuries never really go back to 100%.

Rumors of getting knocked out in sparring, leg is shot. Nick might have a chance after all.
Uh, it was only the naive fans that were claiming that a guy that just got KTFO, had his leg snapped and is pushing 40 was guaranteed to beat Nick.

I hope Nick wins, for Andersons sake.

Because it seems the UFC is hellbent on killing Anderson by feeding him to Weidman a 3rd time if he wins vs Nick.

feels like Silva will announce hes out because of an injury very soon

dana should call an alternate right away

this is a win - win for the ufc.

nick wins it sets up diaz/lawler.
andy wins it sets up silva/weidman.

If they set up a third Silva Weidman fight I will shit my pants with rage. Who wants a champ's resume to be solely drubbings of the former champ? Change is up ffs.

Uh, it was only the naive fans that were claiming that a guy that just got KTFO, had his leg snapped and is pushing 40 was guaranteed to beat Nick.

No, it's the people that know that Anderson is just that much better than Diaz that said he stands no chance. Like me.

Anderson is fucking back.

The mind games are starting!!!

Some of you guys panic way too much. Do you think he would post all that stuff? I think it's all mind games for Diaz to go for the kill and not practice on kicking defense. DO NOT buy into what Anderson says. Sometimes it's just mind games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back