Anderson Silva says he is having problems kicking in sparring and training

Guarantee one of the first strikes Silva throws is a hard leg kick.

Weidman nuthuggers would love to hear that Anderson is permanently injured.

Haha what? Anderson has nothing for the champ. If anyone should hope they don't fight again, it's Silvas fan base. Chris made your false goat look like a journeyman.

lol... fighters have issues like this on a daily basis..

what do u think happens when u kick and punch and spar etc everyday..

i lift weights and punch and kick the bag everyday , and still get injured a bit sometimes , nothing serious but little injuries happen to anyone that puts in alot of time training or working out

if it's such a minor issue, then why bring it up?

Haha what? Anderson has nothing for the champ. If anyone should hope they don't fight again, it's Silvas fan base. Chris made your false goat look like a journeyman.

I can sense your insecurity through the internet. Weidman nuthuggers are hoping that Anderson doesn't make it back for a title fight.

anderson is promoting the "GREATEST COMEBACK OF ALL TIME" for the "GOAT"

Obviously the new "Gumby" leg attack he will introduce to Diaz. Fake one way........................all the way and kaboom KO. j/k

Uh, it was only the naive fans that were claiming that a guy that just got KTFO, had his leg snapped and is pushing 40 was guaranteed to beat Nick.

A guy who is normal sized at 205 is fighting a welterweight, and the bigger guy is a lot faster and has more power. Nick might be able to beat him 1/100 times.

Lol at people taking this seriously. Silva isn't going to just release important injury news on the Insta. Dude is a master troll.

yeah, exactly what i thought

hes just teasing

Weidman nuthuggers would love to hear that Anderson is permanently injured.

I am a fan of Weidman why in the hell would anyone want to see Anderson permanently injured?

I don't believe Anderson wants to fight Weidman again so soon, I would bet that even if Anderson wins they make a different fight for him. Of course if they were to fight again how could you not feel 100% confident in Weidman?

I can sense your insecurity through the internet. Weidman nuthuggers are hoping that Anderson doesn't make it back for a title fight.
Weidman could beat Anderson with both of his hands tied behind his back, standing on one leg, with a blindfold on.

even if he is down a leg lets not forget he still has both arms which can still knock you out at any moment and his knees

Uh, it was only the naive fans that were claiming that a guy that just got KTFO, had his leg snapped and is pushing 40 was guaranteed to beat Nick.

Nicks not that good of a fighter and has never been able to beat the top fighters. Even if Andy is washed up he should still beat Nick

https://twitter.com/jamesgoyder/status/556760518367903744

Take it for what It's worth (Which isn't much)

The theory for years is that Anderson got knocked out in training at some point, which altered his style drastically. He's always had amazing defense, but his style became almost completely defense oriented seemingly overnight years back. I've always thought it was indicative of being starched in training. Once he finally took some hits from Weidman, it was clear his chin wasn't what it used to be.

Back