Anderson Silva Returns to Face Jared Cannonier at UFC 237

It's a bit of a weird fight, I will admit. Nobody knows who Jared is (casuals) and if he loses, he loses to a nobody, in many people's eyes.
But props to Anderson for taking on the challenge. He indeed can do whatever the fuck he wants.

its gonna be sad to see the spider lose that one

Helax, bro...helax

PROPS TO ANDERSON FOR TAKING FIGHTS HE KNOWS WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT UNLIKE THE CHEATER GSP

Why does Anderson keep fighting? He has won only 1 time since he lost to Wiedman about 10 years ago, and I don't even remember the Brunson fight, so it must have been a snoozer.

I don't care if Silva loses his next 10 fights. If he still stays competitive and does his thing. He still fights like his old self without the finishing power.

Why does Anderson keep fighting? He has won only 1 time since he lost to Wiedman about 10 years ago, and I don't even remember the Brunson fight, so it must have been a snoozer.
He likes to fight. He hasnt done anything else ever. Also earns good money. Brunson kos Silva. Hope this is his last fight.

PROPS TO ANDERSON FOR TAKING FIGHTS HE KNOWS WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT UNLIKE THE CHEATER GSP
What a stupid thing to say! GSP has never been busted for steroids, who are you Nick Diaz? For the record, GSP's last fight was against the MW champion of the world and one of the winningest fighters in UFC history. Think before you type!<Lmaoo>

He's getting Cannonier over, a lot of older fighter don't do this but Andy is the man.

Money.

He is washed up and broken but sticks around for the payday.

anderson really wants to fight on that card in brazil. plus, jacare was first offered cannonier and turned it down. anderson is basically taking the spot that the UFC had for jacare on the card. i don't like the match up at all, but anderson really wants on that card.

What a stupid thing to say! GSP has never been busted for steroids, who are you Nick Diaz? For the record, GSP's last fight was against the MW champion of the world and one of the winningest fighters in UFC history. Think before you type!<Lmaoo>
BRUH I WAS CLEARLY BEING SARCASTIC. I WAS NICK DIAZING

I don't understand how anyone can shit on Anderson's legacy. The guy has been a pleasure to watch and will literally fight anyone.

its silva, its a milking cow. you could make something better
Agree... but then again, Silva has not won many fights since he lost his belt.
I am rather happy he is not fighting a top fighter.
Get the win, get the people happy.
if he loses to Canioner, he should REALLY think of retiring...

I'll be honest the Brunson fight was a perfect fight for Silva to retire on, beating a top 15 guy by decision. With that being said, hopefully he wins and retires in Brazil. This would be ideal for him to retire in his home country preferably on a win.

Back