Anderson Silva is the most forgiving MMA fighter of all time

92f.jpg
It would appear that you're wrong and don't know how to handle it

Anderson Silva is a legit nice and humble dude. There's a video on youtube, where he was out eating with his buddy at some local restaurant, you can see him on video cleaning the table after finishing his food.

Although with Chael I'm sure Anderson knows it was all hype and that hype helped make him ALOT of money.

it shows a sign of good mental health to be able to be in the present moment and not fixate on things that happened in the past.
But it also shows how the narrative skews the way people see things for how they really are.

chris thought he hurt andersons leg with a block and he quit from it he went and sat next to him when he realized what happened. anderson would have to be a bitter sour loser to hate on chris for blocking his kick so well.

anderson silvas post leg break fights were all for the martial arts challenge. this man was simply happy to still be there.

it doesn't take long to realize what type of character bisping is and to not take what he says to seriously. he respected anderson that win meant a lot. it was not taken from anderson. anderson tried to take the win and call the fight. sort of like how penn successful called his fight with sherk when i think the ref could have let sherk come out for the next round and in those rounds he would have started to edge bj on cardio.

You gotta keep in mind Anderson rarely talked during the buildups to alot of his fights, so his opponents were the ones doing the heavy lifting promotionally.

Chael is the best example of this, granted Anderson was the show ultimately, some of his opponents drove what would be a relatively low key fight through the roof.

He for sure seems like a really good dude.

That's his manager Ed Soares, bro

If that's true then man my MMA knowledge of events from 10 years so spotty now, well my memory of everything from then is shot, then I am even more confused but then his intensity to Silva's mask antics is even funnier to me.

Edit: Definitely Mike Dolce, wearing his own shirt and that smile is unique... and of course he was helping Belfort with his weight cutting at the time. Jesus I am glad I stopped smoking.

If that's true then man my MMA knowledge of events from 10 years so spotty now, well my memory of everything from then is shot, then I am even more confused but then his intensity to Silva's mask antics is even funnier to me.

Edit: Definitely Mike Dolce, wearing his own shirt and that smile is unique... and of course he was helping Belfort with his weight cutting at the time. Jesus I am glad I stopped smoking.
Lay off the psychedelics brotha

Lol what? Dude could be quite the confrontational dick during his hey day

I was glad to watch him get knocked out that first time by Weidman

if u want to talk about class then talk about gsp or fedor, not this guy

Not it would be completely normal and understandable, if not a very mild response in that context.

Going the other way and wishing a truly evil person like Weidman the best, is the textbook definition of Jesus' 'turn the other cheek' sermon.

“truly evil”? What’s wrong with you? Log out and take a break.

Nobody has a bigger heart than this guy.

-He forgave Chael Sonnen for everything, became good buddies with him and is even offering to train the man's son.

-He was one of the first MMA figures to make a public statement reaching out to Weidman and wishing him a speedy recovery. He was fully in his right to call Chris the entire night he had to wait in the hospital for surgery the next morning saying "How does it feel? Good, fuck you!" but he didn't.

-Uriah Hall ruined his final fight and battered the old man. What does Anderson do in response? All smiles for the rest of the night wishing Uriah the best.

-Bisping was talking shit unprovoked and Silva had his win stolen from him that fight. Silva forgave him and is now buddies with The Count as well.

There's more examples of his Jesus-like ability to forgive and forget. He's a better man than I am, I don't know how he does it. He has truly mastered the Christ-like ability to not hold on to grudges.

a.-silva.png

Look at him and conceed. He's a better man than you will ever be.
I'm watching on FP right now the beginning of the legend of GSP, which just happens to be close to the same time the legend of The Spider was born. I was never a fan of Silva att (probably because I liked Leben and Franklin a lot back then) but man I just watched him wreck both again with hardly any effort. All I can say is damn, I didn't give him his fair due on what a beast he was (for what he did to my guys I'm sure lol) but such a true gentlemen after taking both's manhood (in Rich's case MW title, literally just finished watching him destroy Franklin not 5 minutes before I'm posting this.) The man was a titan.

lol @ uriah hall "ruining" his final fight.

Nothing got ruined. Its a fight. He lost. Was Uriah supposed to let him win??

Back