Anderson Silva is the most forgiving MMA fighter of all time

ahahah this one of the goofiest threada all day!

Reactions: Gio
Honestly, I would say he's underrated these days his massive streak doesn't get remembered enough. MM gets more recognition them him.

Yep, Anderson is a great guy. I'm just happy he recovered and got to fight again after his 'career ending' leg break, had a couple of wins, and leave the UFC on his own terms. Nothing but respect to a legend.

ahahah this one of the goofiest threada all day!

Hey, congrats on the 100k posts. I only noticed it now!
tenor.gif

Looking forward to 200k :)

The ONLY reason God would ever give someone such a horrific, ironic punishment is if that person has done some evil shit in his life.

Atleast he's not as evil as the kids with blood cancer.

The way Derek Brunson coldly robbed Anderson rubbed me the wrong way.

According to Fight Metric, Brunson who stepped up on short notice, out landed Silva 54 to 43 in significant strikes and 118 to 54 in total strikes over three rounds. Brunson also landed two takedowns on Silva during the three round battle.

Dana White said:
"I had Brunson winning. I actually had the fight one [round] to one [round] going into the third round and I gave the third round to Brunson," White revealed. "Brunson sent me a text, he's obviously very upset and he says 'listen this is how I support my family, now I won't get my win bonus when I feel like I won the fight'. It's one of those things, I say it all the time — if you don't want to get screwed by the judges, don't let it go to the judges.
Such wisdom <{danayeah}>

Poor Anderson, without that robbery he would have smashed BJ Penn's record UFC losing streak. Who could have ever broken it?

'member when Ben Askren was happy to have broken Jonathan Goulet's record for the fastest loss, stating that he was informed that he had "apparently broke some kind of record" in the locker room?
Now that's the spirit. <HisEye>

There's no shameful world record. And those corrupt judges robbed Anderson of what was rightfully his.

Silva was a juicer but to be fair he fought at a time when everyone was juicing. Hendo, Vitor, Sonnen, Bonnar and Leben were all juiced up and the guys he fought overseas were likely juicing too.

Anderson juicing pre USADA isn't as bad as Jones juicing post USADA.

I think once you have been found out to be a steroid abuser, it’s a great character trait to come off as humble with just about everything else. TJ, take note.
Fake humble imo, just like those fake cheap synthetic peds he used.

Anderson is such a dishonest person with such poor character. It’s disgusting.

Back