Anderson Silva is the most forgiving MMA fighter of all time

Not it would be completely normal and understandable, if not a very mild response in that context.

Going the other way and wishing a truly evil person like Weidman the best, is the textbook definition of Jesus' 'turn the other cheek' sermon.
A truly evil person like Weidman lmao

Some of you Anderson fans are so weird when it comes to him

Chael is a cartoon character who used his mouth to gain public interest in fights.
Similar to Connor it’s an act to get people to buy your fight so everyone can get more money.

chael was the first guy to incorporate promos from pro wrestling verbatim and mma fans thought it was real while looking down at pro wrestling fans. Which chael was and I used to be too.

so you fellas who thought that was authentic and real. It’s just for promotion.
If you didn’t know. He really had lost a round before and actually didn’t win every second of every fight before Anderson.

and yeah it was fun and a fan of both guys.

Chael is a cartoon character who used his mouth to gain public interest in fights.
Similar to Connor it’s an act to get people to buy your fight so everyone can get more money.
Yeah fighters may not like Conor or Chael

But on some level they appreciate that they made them loads of money

Conor made Khabib into a superstar

Maybe a cheat, maybe but overrated?! Dumbest thing you've posted
He was lucky to fight in his era, 185 was weak AF at the time and wihtout any good wrestler.
Sonnen was a .500 fighter in the UFC and dominated him for 4.5 rd before having a brain fart.

Silva's fans (the 3 of you) are
tenor.gif

This post makes you look like you are actually a POS. All those things are absolutely normal stuff that anybody do. You are giving him props for not laughing and not insulting Weidman after his leg injury? Fuck you

A truly evil person like Weidman lmao

Some of you Anderson fans are so weird when it comes to him

The ONLY reason God would ever give someone such a horrific, ironic punishment is if that person has done some evil shit in his life.

Yeah fighters may not like Conor or Chael

But on some level they appreciate that they made them loads of money

Conor made Khabib into a superstar

inhad a massive edit to what you quoted. But absolutely.

there are very few bad blood fights. I mean you have pics of khabib and Conor where khabib is worshipping him and pointing at conor that Conor is number 1.

morales vs Barrera was one in boxing that I can recall. And jones and dc. But almost none in there. Maybe broner vs malignaggi when they fought.

Yeah that's not how shit works

Also wouldn't that mean it happened to Anderson for the same reasons?

There was no irony there with Silva. That was the start of the evil cycle of Weidman, not the continuation of something Silva might have done.

Any other questions?

He was lucky to fight in his era, 185 was weak AF at the time and wihtout any good wrestler.
Sonnen was a .500 fighter in the UFC and dominated him for 4.5 rd before having a brain fart.

tenor.gif
Chaels record was 26-10-1 before their first fight and .750 fighter in the UFC. Brain fart huh. Seems as if you're having one of those today. Just stop Sonny boy you're sounding stupid

tenor.gif
185 is even weaker now, Till is ranked #6 and was #4 not too long ago. They actually have even less wrestlers now

There was no irony there with Silva. That was the start of the evil cycle of Weidman, not the continuation of something Silva might have done.

Any other questions?
Hahahaha yeah, who is god? How does the universe work? What is karma?

185 is even weaker now, Till is ranked #6 and was #4 not too long ago. They actually have even less wrestlers now
People accuse every division of "not having wrestlers"

I see people criticize Khabib, and Usman because "there's no wrestlers in their division"

There aren't that many elite wrestlers out there

Nobody has a bigger heart than this guy.

-He forgave Chael Sonnen for everything, became good buddies with him and is even offering to train the man's son.

-He was one of the first MMA figures to make a public statement reaching out to Weidman and wishing him a speedy recovery. He was fully in his right to call Chris the entire night he had to wait in the hospital for surgery the next morning saying "How does it feel? Good, fuck you!" but he didn't.

-Uriah Hall ruined his final fight and battered the old man. What does Anderson do in response? All smiles for the rest of the night wishing Uriah the best.

-Bisping was talking shit unprovoked and Silva had his win stolen from him that fight. Silva forgave him and is now buddies with The Count as well.

There's more examples of his Jesus-like ability to forgive and forget. He's a better man than I am, I don't know how he does it. He has truly mastered the Christ-like ability to not hold on to grudges.

a.-silva.png

Look at him and conceed. He's a better man than you will ever be.

Anderson Silva, you absolutely rock! GOAT MMA fighter and fucking hilarious and awesome human being.

Chaels record was 26-10-1 before their first fight and .750 fighter in the UFC. Brain fart huh. Seems as if you're having one of those today. Just stop Sonny boy you're sounding stupid
.750 fighter in the UFC. - you

???

You're a fckng dum-dum

He's 6-7 in the UFC
Before Silva #1 he was 3-3 LMAO

Wins VS Marquartd, Okami and Dan Miller
Loss Vs Maia, Horn and Sobral

you're a fckng noob

.750 fighter in the UFC. - you

???

You're a fckng dum-dum

He's 6-7 in the UFC
Before Silva #1 he was 3-3 LMAO

Wins VS Marquartd, Okami and Dan Miller
Loss Vs Maia, Horn and Sobral

you're a fckng noob

Oh yeah his first stint in the UFC ... He was 4-3 before first Silva fight you fucking BOOB. I'm sure math is not your strong suit but not a .500 fighter in the UFC sonny boy. Trevor Prangley you numbnuts

Oh yeah his first stint in the UFC ... He was 4-3 before first Silva fight you fucking BOOB. I'm sure math is not your strong suit but not a .500 fighter in the UFC sonny boy. Trevor Prangley you numbnuts
92f.jpg

Back