Anderson Silva Hints He Is Not Retiring Just Leaving The UFC

He may just want to move on. It's not like he's making waves in the UFC anymore.

I doubt its Anderson. He's still headlining cards and making a lot of money.

it’s funny that UFC is the one currently promoting a 45 year old Anderson Silva but if his next fight happens to be be promoted by Bellator then it becomes a “freak fight”

it was like all the BJ Penn to Bellator jokes even though it is still the UFC trotting him out there
I dont think people will call it a freak fight becasue silva hasnt been getting ko'd like liddel.

Lol at making Silva vs Fedor now. Additional lol at that being some huge fight to make in 2021. Come on guys it's not 2009 anymore. I miss those days too but stop it lol

<36>

Even with 2 fights left on his contract maybe he can get out of it this way and go box Tyson or Roy or just go elsewhere like maybe back to Japan to have some exhibition type showcases. I'd like the Fedor fight for sure. Always better late then never. Who knows, maybe they can make Anderson vs GSP outside of UFC.

Lol at making Silva vs Fedor now. Additional lol at that being some huge fight to make in 2021. Come on guys it's not 2009 anymore. I miss those days too but stop it lol

<36>
Im a silva nut hugger and fedor would clobber him right now lol, not a good fight for silva style wise at this point in his career.

Im a silva nut hugger and fedor would clobber him right now lol, not a good fight for silva style wise at this point in his career.
I disagree. Silva has ben in the cage with top 10-15 UFC guys recently. While Fedor just recently beat up the worst looking version of rampage we have ever seen. Let's also not forget he got KO'd by a Ryan Bader jab...

I disagree. Silva has ben in the cage with top 10-15 UFC guys recently. While Fedor just recently beat up the worst looking version of rampage we have ever seen. Let's also not forget he got KO'd by a Ryan Bader jab...
I guess silva could catch but all of fedors swangin and bangin is dangerous and I don't think silva's chin would hold up to one of those bombs. Dont get me wrong, it would be competitive and a fun fight but as a silva fan thats one that would scare me lol.

It doesn't matter... Fuck the UFC and WAR ANDERSON SILVA!!

Think Dana is gonna cut him if he doesn’t perform well. They can’t afford to pay Anderson Silva money for Anderson to come spar with one eye shut. Ya know???

please don't become another guy who fights way too long past him prime anderson!

If were being honest with ourselves he should've stopped years ago like after the Diaz fight. He's already become that person and his record now reflects that

UNless UFC let's him go of his contract doesn't he still have fights on it? If so he ain't fighting anywhere without the UFC releasing him.

I still wanted my man to get the Conor fight. I don't care what anyone says, that would've been a fun freak fight. Not to mention one last payday for the Spider.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back