Anderson Silva Hints He Is Not Retiring Just Leaving The UFC

Why in the world would he still want to fight? He’s like 57 years old. Retire, Anderson!

If he wins, they will re sign him. He is still marketable and is a draw in Brazil. Even if he only fights once a year in Brazil for the next five, he still has value. This is Dana motivating him.

Now if he loses ...hello Bellator.

Match him up with amateur level competition in Bellator or One FC, and let him annihilate people. 2-3 times per year. Special attraction stuff. Main or co-main. Will do great viewing figures. If they can give other people uncompetitive matchups, they can do it for a 45-year old Silva. The whole appeal is seeing him smash somebody. If the other guy has much of a chance, you are booking it wrong.

Ariel trying to get the truth out of Silva here was like Griffin trying to land punches on prime Silva

<BC1>

He has good fights in Bellator or OneFC. Maybe rematch Belfort in OneFC, and fights against Mousasi. If Anderson wants to continue to fight, then it is his choice.

Whatever, if you take pleasure in the knowledge that fighters that bleed for our entertainment will be plagued with CTE later in life or end up looking like Mark Coleman then you are not a fan of fighting and fighters.

And frankly organizations do have the right to tell a fighter no, they just choose not to because they don't care about the health of their fighters either. Maybe you should consider working in MMA, you seem ideally suited to it.

Go start a union kiddo, until a fighter decides or a Dr does it for him, he is unable to fight, he should be allowed to fight.

I back, trust me......I back

<BC1>

gJEx3QDAnhPxvzQJ3OE0dHPYqFcz-bG0yHL32MesresKuY8ui5-X_pe0thA9AcTmmweDZ3zD

If true, he should see if he can beat Sexyama in ONE FC. Mousasi also interesting.

Silva seems like the sort of guy who is going to keep fighting until nobody will give him a fight

that is the sweet spot for Bellator

many if not most fighters end up broke. no idea re Silva but there are boxers who made a lot more $ than Silva and ended up fighting for small cash at the end of their careers

hope that Silva does not find himself in that situation

Back