Anderson silva final sparring session in brazil before the fight *Video*

Anderson has looked to hace lost a step since his second fight with Okami... just my opinion. He looks kinda slow here

wtf was he doing? he KOd his sparring partner then hit him like 20 more times..... was he trying to wake him up with his fists?

He's def still amazing but footwork looks much slower than he used to be. Sparring with his son was freakin awesome. Nice Find.

He's in his best condition since the injury but he still doesn't look right.

Of course it's a training video so you can't read too much into it but I've got a funny feeling he is a few typically normal punches away from going lights out again.

I doubt Diaz is that guy, but I think time has already passed to hang up the gloves.

I read somewhere that Anderson is a guy who goes deceptively slow in training, saving it all for the fight.

I don't want Nick to get embarrassed like a Forrest or a Bonnar, but at least he has the excuse that he's undersized(yes I will use it.) Actually I'd hate either to get embarrassed in an early finish.

Hoping for a good fight that goes at least 2 or 3 rounds.

wtf was he doing? he KOd his sparring partner then hit him like 20 more times..... was he trying to wake him up with his fists?

Probably. It happened to sakuraba in a match once. He actually woke up more motivated and won since his life depended on it as the ref would just let him die.

Needs to be pushed harder by sparring partners IMO. They looked game but don't seem to be pushing the pace Diaz would... in this highly edited video.

All i saw was him hands down trying to avoid punches with head movement but getting tagged (literally 20 seconds in, he got punched just like weidman I). and why is the commentator keep saying Godzilla every sentence lol

hope the spider is back

WoW Anderson looks pretty bad. He looks slow as hell. Nicholas Diaz is going to murk him bad.

I read somewhere that Anderson is a guy who goes deceptively slow in training, saving it all for the fight.

I can't argue with his training [Considering it got him to where he is] but allowing himself to get tagged so regularly [And considering he took bombs from Nog & JDS] has to have damaged his ability to take a punch.

In reality, Anderson should destroy Diaz. The only concern it that he gets clipped with a shot he's taken a million times before and goes lights out.

That boy is lookin more like 220 than 185.

I'm going to 183, already have plane tix, hotel reservations and event tickets.

Nick is my favorite fighter , but he is giving up a serious amount of size, holy wow.

I wanna see 1 Stockton slap, if nothing else! Lol

Maybe he is back against Diaz, but he I hope he will be back his fully self against Weidman(if he gets the title shot).

Being nervous plays very hard into the fight, and I saw enough evidence in Silva first round in Silva vs Weidman II. He was all twitchy and not at all his former relaxed and confidant self.

Diaz is gonna do better than everyone expects.

Thanks for sharing, he looks in pretty good shape to me, better than some previous fights I think. But pleeeease Anderson, why are you sparring without head-gear and your hands down?

Back