Anderson silva final sparring session in brazil before the fight *Video*

diaz will lose. and a silva will make it look easy. i hate to say it. nicks boxing is great, but not against someone like silva, who is too fast and crisp of a striker.

These sparring partners are rubbish. Running in flailing. Diaz will expose Anderson (for the third time in a row) with real striking prowess.

Wonder if we'll see him try to break out that hand behind the back move he did at the 1:15 mark in the fight. Nick's only chance here is to hurt him to the body early and although Diaz does have some vicious body shots I don't see that happening.

Nick is gonna ruin this for everyone.. lol He always finds a way to ruin things! He's gonna finish Andy.. Im no Diaz fan. The clouds have spoken to me!!

What are the names of the dudes sparring with him? Seem to be potential prospects.

diaz will lose. and a silva will make it look easy. i hate to say it. nicks boxing is great, but not against someone like silva, who is too fast and crisp of a striker.

I agree with that, and nick will probaly get some heavy kick on the face.

What are the names of the dudes sparring with him? Seem to be potential prospects.

The guy on the first round is Douglas Lima and the guy on the secound round is Wendres Godzilla.

Anderson's dodging is top notch

i would say its a sure ko against Nick but he has a strong ass chin kinda what the Diaz bros are known for ....i can see a tko

his chin is back trust me

fbgk06.jpg

nick no can hurt me

They both have really good chins. Although I could see Nick getting hurt and TKO'd with body shots.

his chin is back trust me

fbgk06.jpg

nick no can hurt me

Jesus christ i had almost forgotten that gif... Silva really had an inhuman chin i mean sure he rolls with most of the punches but he has no guard up he's just eating hard shots like nothing over and over, ridiculous.

Even though this should be a very, very easy fight for Silva, I'm very nervous. I hope that he doesn't clown as much and just goes in there to win as quickly as possible as devastating as possible. Props to Diaz for not backing down from fighting someone like Silva when he should be a scared homie.

Why is he doing the same shit? Chin up, hands down. Whenever he hits pads or the bags he uses a traditional posture with his hands up and chin down, but when he spars he does, well, what he does in fights. I thought he would have changed up his style a bit.

If you look closely on his sparring partners here, they look like amateurs, especially the second one, his technique looks as if he never trained in his life.

I can't argue with his training [Considering it got him to where he is] but allowing himself to get tagged so regularly [And considering he took bombs from Nog & JDS] has to have damaged his ability to take a punch.

In reality, Anderson should destroy Diaz. The only concern it that he gets clipped with a shot he's taken a million times before and goes lights out.

only if diaz suddenly got brick in his hands

cause other than that hes not getting hit multiple times by diaz

Maybe he is back against Diaz, but he I hope he will be back his fully self against Weidman(if he gets the title shot).

Being nervous plays very hard into the fight, and I saw enough evidence in Silva first round in Silva vs Weidman II. He was all twitchy and not at all his former relaxed and confidant self.

i think he could have been emotionally damaged from the weidman 1 fight, really

No head gear in sparring. Not the best idea for a guy who's chin has deteriorated in recent time. Hope his chin holds up against Diaz who has deceptive power.

Back