Anderson silva final sparring session in brazil before the fight *Video*

mmanew

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Mr.Anderson is looking good, fast and strong (ko sparring partner). You can see in the video that he still have a solid chin, and he is still doing his things, like eating punches, doing kung fu moves and keeping his hands down.

It will be a really interesting and good fight against Nick Diaz, i think Anderson Silva will KO him in the 1 round.
I dont see Nick Diaz winning this, but how he could do it?

[YT]9RpPIx8MFxo[/YT]

Every time he takes a punch I wince. I'm gonna be so stressed watching the fight.

Looking good, pretty cool to see his son in tbere shoulder rolling n shit

Nice to see him moving and in shape, it's been too long.

Doesn't look good at all. He keeps his chin way to exposed. Diaz might not have the power to KO him, but Weidman will knock him senseless again.

This made me feel a lot better about the fight. Hopefully he brings back the old Spider and clowns Diaz to the KO.

The UFC is really throwing Diaz to the wolves here for the sake of a big name fight. Diaz isn't even a top 10 middleweight imo.

Notice him kicking with his leg like nothing ever happened, WAR Anderson.

I hope his head movement will be better than that.

Hopefully he sets up his leg kicks this time.

Last edited:
wish he would have ko'd his son

but seriously you would think that after the weidman ko that he would stop dropping his hands but he wants to learn the hard way

He's in his best condition since the injury but he still doesn't look right.

Of course it's a training video so you can't read too much into it but I've got a funny feeling he is a few typically normal punches away from going lights out again.

I doubt Diaz is that guy, but I think time has already passed to hang up the gloves.

love his jab and head movement

forever legendary

Back