Anderson Silva (And others) NSAC Hearing - Thursday (On Fight Pass)

dim_

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Anderson Silva's hearing is finally listed on the Comission agenda for this week

20. Hearing of disciplinary complaint against mixed martial artist Anderson Silva, for possible action.

F1LvsUn.png

Full agenda
PDF

Note, Diaz not on the list

Last edited:
Anderson Silva's hearing is finally listed on the Comission agenda for this week

F1LvsUn.png

Full agenda
PDF

Note, Diaz not on the list
Looks like Caio is in trouble for spitting blood at Samman.

Shields shouldn't get much of a punishment, if any.

Paul Harris could be looking at a lengthy one.

Also, if Silva gets suspended, he may as well retire, because that's nearly 2 years between potential fights, and he's getting old.

And its on fightpass

Palhares and Shields are going to be there to. It's going to be a bloodbath.

It's going to rain suspensions.

Also, if Silva gets suspended, he may as well retire, because that's nearly 2 years between potential fights, and he's getting old.

I expect at least a short suspension and small fine for Caio.

Shields will get the hammer for his after-the-bell punch, remember it's not his first dealing with an athletic commission. After-the-bell action is one of the worst thing next to assaulting a REF in combat sports.

'Paul" should be looking at a one year suspension at least. I hope he gets more than that with a conditional license when he comes back (if he ever does).

If there's a suspension for Silva, it should start retroactively at the date of the fight. So a one year suspension would be done already.

Anderson deserves a 1 1/2 year suspension minimum

Palhares & Shields 8 months

I expect at least a short suspension and small fine for Caio.

Shields will get the hammer for his after-the-bell punch, remember it's not his first dealing with an athletic commission. After-the-bell action is one of the worst thing next to assaulting a REF in combat sports.

'Paul" should be looking at a one year suspension at least. I hope he gets more than that with a conditional license when he comes back (if he ever does).

If there's a suspension for Silva, it should start retroactively at the date of the fight. So a one year suspension would be done already.
Shields will get in the shit, but it's not like he hit RP with a standing bomb. Shitty situation. I'd be mad if a guy was purposely trying to fuck up my shoulder.

Palhares and Shields are going to be there to. It's going to be a bloodbath.

It's going to rain suspensions.

if jake starts kicking balls and leaving bite marks, i will be very entertained.

He wouldn't be suspended 2 years because the new policy was not in effect at the time of his failed tests. I'm thinking they give him 1 year and he appeals which will get it reduced to 6 month so he can fight on Dallas card.

He wouldn't be suspended 2 years because the new policy was not in effect at the time of his failed tests. I'm thinking they give him 1 year and he appeals which will get it reduced to 6 month so he can fight on Dallas card.
I know he won't get 2 years, but, if they give him a fresh one-year suspension instead of a retroactive one, then it'll have been almost 2 years since his fight with Diaz before he fights again.

Man, it seems like when it finally rolls around AS is going to have most of that time already served.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back