Anderson Silva (And others) NSAC Hearing - Thursday (On Fight Pass)

Silva will certainly get a year so wont be able to fight till January.

Could even get more for multiple positives, this isnt just a one off. Sonnen was given 2 years for multiple products by Nevada.

The fact theres two positives, Chael could be the precedent. Very big possibility he will get 2 years.

Why not the standard 1 yr?

Because it should be based on him getting caught in two separate occasions for several different banned substances.

Because it's not supposed to please nuthuggers, it's supposed to be justice.

Imagine if he got 3 years, he'd be eligible for the UFC GOAT roider and you could finally include him in one GOAT list. That would satisfy your need for him to be GOAT, right? :)

Because it should be based on him getting caught in two separate occasions for several different banned substances.

Because it's not supposed to please nuthuggers, it's supposed to be justice.

Imagine if he got 3 years, he'd be eligible for the UFC GOAT roider and you could finally include him in one GOAT list. That would satisfy your need for him to be GOAT, right? :)

Eeks. I was just asking a question man lol.

why not the standard 1 yr?

because it should be based on him getting caught in two separate occasions for several different banned substances.

because it's not supposed to please nuthuggers, it's supposed to be justice.

imagine if he got 3 years, he'd be eligible for the ufc goat roider and you could finally include him in one goat list. That would satisfy your need for him to be goat, right? :)

haha, owned

Athletes need to just own up and admit their steroid use. Everyone is doing it and that's the reality, sports are competitive and you have a short time window to leave your mark and you will do whatever it takes to gain an edge. I do not condone PEDs in sports but I understand the logic. I at least respect guys like Jeff Monson or Tim Sylvia who admit that they used. What pisses me off entirely are people like Silva, Le, Sherk, and others who lie lie lie and never own up to what they do. Just admit you wanted an edge and that your record is a fraud and I can at least respect that.

The hearing 6 months in the making, this is one NOS Energy Drink State Athletic Commission hearing you CANT miss!! LIVE only on UFC Fight Pass 1 day only!

Wow, that's a stacked card: Anderson, Shields, Palhares, and Caio for spitting blood at Samman (I'm assuming)

theyve streamed all ufc ones on fight pass, jones, cormier, sonnen etc.

Really? Are they allowed to be making money on governmental representative's meetings?

Really? Are they allowed to be making money on governmental representative's meetings?

It's no doubt open to the public, same as like CNN reporting it or whatever. They really aren't making money directly off of it, kind of thing. Any news agency could probably go in and stream it, but nobody really cares enough haha

It's no doubt open to the public, same as like CNN reporting it or whatever. They really aren't making money directly off of it, kind of thing. Any news agency could probably go in and stream it, but nobody really cares enough haha

If it is indeed open to the public then the ufc has to make it a public stream right?

I mean they can't just privatize public properly and include it as a part of their subscription package right?

I don't know. I'm not for the States. Seems really curious though.

I think its partly

+ they want to stream it so they can say they are being open about drug cases etc and not ignoring stuff

but

+ they dont really want too many people watching it.

The Sonnen hearing was brilliant.

Silva's official defence.

Sexual performance pill, and contaminated supplement.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9qbQ3xFsQDpbExTVnZTZlpYWE0/preview

T2fMRvL.png

Problem there being he doesnt name the pill. Says test conducted but theres nothing in the appendix or supporting documents to show this.

GS8Uiut.png

Problem here being they say "supplement may have been tainted" but dont provide any supplement names, any evidence at all.

not got a leg to stand on

Back