Rumored Anderson Silva: “Chael completed me and I completed Chael”

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

If you're like me you're probably wondering wtf that even means.

I pondered it and this is my conclusion.

If Silva to this day was undefeated I would chalk this quote up as something only GOATS can truly understand.... Some wise proverbial meaning that holds the secret of life.

But because Silva got his ass handed to vs a scrub like weedman and never recovered, this shit just sounds dumb.

Chael brought out the absolute best in Silva, made him dig deeper than he ever had to before and scored one of the biggest moments of his career.

Sonnen's career was defined by that first loss and his obsession with being the man to beat Silva made him the best version of himself in the cage he ever could be, even if he was unable to complete that goal.

It isn't that hard to understand, you are just dumb.

Silva-Sonnen-2-UFC-117-press-460x270.jpg

Greatest rivalry in the history of the sport.
And both are good friends at the end of it. Shows what a rivalry should be at the end of the day.

Funny now to look back on all the Silva fans who were so gotten to by Sonnen's PED use.

This is hilarious for anyone thats been following MMA for longer than the WME Hona/Conor fans

Fans of Anderson and Bones used to crucify fighters like Bonner, Shale and Vitor for their PED use

after their heroes popped all of a sudden it doesnt matter and everyone is on it lmfao

Chael brought out the absolute best in Silva, made him dig deeper than he ever had to before and scored one of the biggest moments of his career.

Sonnen's career was defined by that first loss and his obsession with being the man to beat Silva made him the best version of himself in the cage he ever could be, even if he was unable to complete that goal.

It isn't that hard to understand, you are just dumb.

Reading comprehension is not the MMA community's strong suit

I'm glad he's finally gotten over his loss to Chael.

Good for him for winning the rematch.
surely you can whip up something more controversial than that. Like Chael can't defend the triangle any more than trigg could defend the RNC, but only got caught in it this time cos of Anderson's dick pills

It's always nice to see former rivals become friends down the road. Respect to both us for giving us a show and one of the most entertaining rivalries in the sport

If you're like me you're probably wondering wtf that even means.

I pondered it and this is my conclusion.

If Silva to this day was undefeated I would chalk this quote up as something only GOATS can truly understand.... Some wise proverbial meaning that holds the secret of life.

But because Silva got his ass handed to vs a scrub like weedman and never recovered, this shit just sounds dumb.

Scrub lmao? Pre USADA Weidman was a beast

Back