Anderson reveals rib injury in the fight against Weidman - "I was 85%"

I think Big Nog left this at Anderson's hotel room after 162

314178_10200320800720524_1999142845_n.jpg

Good lord I was laughing so hard...

By saying it was a lucky punch, and he showed up nearly a quarter less effective than he normally does!?

MASSIVE RESPECT FROM ANDERSON, YEAHHH!!!!

Whatever floats your hate-powered boat, son.

Also fail less at math, goddamn. Should've said "nearly a fifth", would make your "argument" seem a little more credible. But then again who uses caps lock at this day and age expecting credibility?

So basically everytime Anderson loses or almost loses, he has a rib injury?

But......

As someone mentioned, if Anderson is making fun of jones with the percentage thing, then it is pretty damn funny.

Last edited:
Quite common for Brazilian fighters to come up with some sort of excuse for a poor performance or loss. It normal. It normal.

This is high comedy, either way. If true or if he's trolling Jones. Fantastic.

Granted, I am not a professional fighter, but if I were beaten on camera in front of the world, I would face reality. I lost. I got caught. I can improve, get better, avoid it next time. What I cannot, or should not do, is make up excuses to escape reality....

God damn fighters need to just accept their losses... bad knees, injured ribs, lack of motivation, whatever, if you are cleared to fight, then I don't want to hear it. I feel like 2/3 of superstar fighters just make up shit to not lose face in front of the fans, even though we know what happened in the Octagon...

Haha definitely seems like he's trolling, either way whatever I'm excited for the rematch.

I'm 63% sure that Anderson Silva is about 77% poking Jones with this 85% condition thing with regards to Jones being 70%

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosadus
Back