Anderson only had a controversial loss because of that fluke knee in the 3rd

If you think the third round was a 10-8 for Silva, how do you score the second round ? 10-6 for Bisping ?

Anderson was winning the 2nd round until he got wobbled and took a little gnp. He still landed a couple of flush upkicks from his back as well. Bisping had to steal that round so can't be anything other than a 10-9.

Anderson almost tore his face off.

Bisping-cut.jpg

What did Bisping do outside of that fluke knockdown?
He won?

I don't think it is a controversial loss. He lost the first 2 rounds and was losing the 3rd then landed a knee that did huge damage while Bisping wasn't looking, which is Bisping's fault(don't stop protecting yourself unless the ref stops the action) so he then wins round 3 and round 4 is close but Bisping edges it. Anderson wins the last round. 48-47 Bisping.

Under Pride rules Anderson won but in a round by round system Bisping won.

Of course people just want Anderson to win regardless of what terms the fight was won on. Imagine only beating someone because they weren't even competing at the time you decked them.

Yup, which is funny because they will tell how Anderson should've won off that knee,then tell how his KO loss wasn't a legitimate loss
Anderson won round 4, come at me, bro.

Yeah, if a fighter has their opponent badly rocked and that opponent asks for a break they should just give it to them.

Lol how delusional are you
1. Bisping wasn't rocked, AS didn't land anything significant in that flurry to even give the impression Bisping was rocked
2.Bisping didn't ask for a break, he asked for his mouth piece, unless your insinuating Bisping g didn't actually want his mouth piece???
3.and yes, I support giving a fighter his mouthpiece when there's a break in the action, which there clearly was since Bisping was able to complete an entire sentence before AS landed that dirty knee.
4.I remember Roy Jones commentating on fight where a fighter would coast the majority of the round, then go beast mode in the last 30 seconds.

Roy Jones then goes to call him an idiot, that your not going to win a 3 minutes round in 30 seconds, I would now repeat this to you, AS isn't gonna win a 5 minute round in 30 seconds, so no he didn't win the 4th round.

Lol how delusional are you
1. Bisping wasn't rocked, AS didn't land anything significant in that flurry to even give the impression Bisping was rocked
He got hit with a big knee to solar plexius and gave Anderson a smile after and proceeded to start running, but regardless of if he was hurt of not there are other factor in a fight that could cause a fighter to want a break in the action, maybe he was tired? Maybe he didn't like the fact that Anderson had him backed up against the fence and wanted a break and a opportunity to get out of that position

2.Bisping didn't ask for a break, he asked for his mouth piece, unless your insinuating Bisping g didn't actually want his mouth piece???
When someone spits out their piece it causes a break, the ref separates the fighters, washes the mouth piece off and then squares them back up and yells "fight", knowing this, fighters have spit them out on purpose to get a break, it's an old trick that refs don't fall for anymore, Bisping got desperate and despite being yelled at multiple times by the ref to "keep fighting" he tried to force a break when he was hurt, tired or not happy with his position

3.and yes, I support giving a fighter his mouthpiece when there's a break in the action, which there clearly was since Bisping was able to complete an entire sentence before AS landed that dirty knee.
So if a fighter is hurt you support letting them off the hook if they lose their mouthpiece, gotcha
Anderson followed the refs instruction and if Bisping was able to complete a sentence as you say, it should have been ample time to for him to hear and process the same information.

4.I remember Roy Jones commentating on fight where a fighter would coast the majority of the round, then go beast mode in the last 30 seconds.

Roy Jones then goes to call him an idiot, that your not going to win a 3 minutes round in 30 seconds, I would now repeat this to you, AS isn't gonna win a 5 minute round in 30 seconds, so no he didn't win the 4th round.

Pressuring for a short time and doing damage > Pressuring the majority of the time and only landing pitter patter.

When the ref is screaming at you to "keep fighting" that's what you do, Bisping isn't the ref and doesn't dictate when they stop unless he wants the fight to stop entirely....End of discussion.

Last edited:
He got hit with a big knee to solar plexius and gave Anderson a smile after and proceeded to start running, but regardless of if he was hurt of not there are other factor in a fight that could cause a fighter to want a break in the action, maybe he was tired? Maybe he didn't like the fact that Anderson had him backed up against the fence and wanted a break and a opportunity to get out of that position

When someone spits out their piece it causes a break, the ref separates the fighters, washes the mouth piece off and then squares them back up and yells "fight", knowing this, fighters have spit them out on purpose to get a break, it's an old trick that refs don't fall for anymore, Bisping got desperate and despite being yelled at multiple times by the ref to "keep fighting" he tried to force a break when he was hurt, tired or not happy with his position

So if a fighter is hurt you support letting them off the hook if they lose their mouthpiece, gotcha
Anderson followed the refs instruction and if Bisping was able to complete a sentence as you say, it should have been ample time to for him to hear and process the same information.

Pressuring for a short time and doing damage > Pressuring the majority of the time and only landing pitter patter.

When the ref is screaming at you to "keep fighting" that's what you do, Bisping isn't the ref and doesn't dictate when they stop unless he wants the fight to stop entirely....End of discussion.

Lol, so first you make up the fact that Bisping was hurt, which he clearly wasn't, then you say because he was hurt he spit his mouth piece out to buy time to recover.
then you say because he was only doing that because he was hurt, Herb didn't let him buy time.

Your living in your own world bud

Herb F'd up, and Andy took advantage of Bisping being dumb while looking at the ref to land a knee.

I just don't see in what Andy is being praised in a fight where the only significant shot he landed was a dirty knee

Lol, so first you make up the fact that Bisping was hurt, which he clearly wasn't, then you say because he was hurt he spit his mouth piece out to buy time to recover.
then you say because he was only doing that because he was hurt, Herb didn't let him buy time.

Your living in your own world bud

Herb F'd up, and Andy took advantage of Bisping being dumb while looking at the ref to land a knee.

I just don't see in what Andy is being praised in a fight where the only significant shot he landed was a dirty knee
Ping fucked up , Herb did nothing wrong and neither did Anderson.

"Only significant shot he landed was a dirty knee"

Was this^^^ not significant?

I think you're the one living in your own world, "Bud"...In a world where a fighter can take a break when he feels like it and Anderson didn't mangle Ping's face.

Back