Anderson only had a controversial loss because of that fluke knee in the 3rd

It's Bisping's fault he was looking at the ref. Protect yourself at all times. Anderson took advantage of a mistake - that's basically what fighting is.

It's not controversial. He clearly lost rounds 1,2 and 4. As simple a loss as there is to be had.

I take it that if you were in a fight and the guy you were fighting says "let me just take off my jacket and watch" mid way through you'd just let him yeah?

Anderson almost tore his face off.

Bisping-cut.jpg

What did Bisping do outside of that fluke knockdown?

He out struck Anderson and won the fight..... thats what he did outside the legit knockdown.

It's not controversial. He clearly lost rounds 1,2 and 4. As simple a loss as there is to be had.

Yes but even when AS gets knocked out its still not a loss, it's considered a weird fluke that only happened because Anderson fought this certain way, had he fought differently he would've won so it doesn't really count.

We're also talking about people who say Anderson is wrong, and that he only took steroids to help recover his knee, even though he was busted with masteron.

An Anderson fan is special

He out struck Anderson and won the fight..... thats what he did outside the legit knockdown.
Outstriking somebody doesn't mean shit and I doubt the judges kept score of how many punches each fighter landed. Landing 10 lame jabs doesn't win you the round if your opponent hits you with 9 devastating left hooks that tear your face apart.

I take it that if you were in a fight and the guy you were fighting says "let me just take off my jacket and watch" mid way through you'd just let him yeah?

Then again, if I was in a fight, I'd also kick the guy in the nuts, kick him while he's down, use objects around me as weapons and poke him in the eyes every chance I get.

That's why this isn't called fighting but Mixed Martial Arts.

What a horrible decision
That last 3 rnds was all Silva with rnd 3 a 10/8

Obvious bias. 10/8 rounds are barely ever given except when the entire round was dominated from beginning to end, and even then they usually still don't give 10/8... They should probably use 10/8 more liberally but whatever.

There's rules, and AS took advantage of Herb ducking up, and cheap shotTed Bisping. There's no 2 ways of looking at it, AS saw Bisping looking away, and rather then doing the sportsman thing to do, he runs and knee's him in the face.

It was dirty, and I don't see how anybody could give him.credit foe landing that knee

Why didn't he chase here? He doesn't seem to give a fuck.

Btw Anderson only started winning after a knee which occurred purely because his opponent wasn't fighting at the time. Michael may well have dominated from beginning to end without that, it's impossible to say.

Obvious bias. 10/8 rounds are barely ever given except when the entire round was dominated from beginning to end, and even then they usually still don't give 10/8... They should probably use 10/8 more liberally but whatever.

They can't, 10/8 rounds are used for boxing, you just lost 15% of the fight, in mma you just lost 40%, it's why it should very rarely be used in mma

There's rules, and AS took advantage of Herb ducking up, and cheap shotTed Bisping. There's no 2 ways of looking at it, AS saw Bisping looking away, and rather then doing the sportsman thing to do, he runs and knee's him in the face.

It was dirty, and I don't see how anybody could give him.credit foe landing that knee

Of course people just want Anderson to win regardless of what terms the fight was won on. Imagine only beating someone because they weren't even competing at the time you decked them.

Anyone who gave Anderson round 4 doesn't deserve to watch MMA anymore.

Why the fuck are Anderson's fights so bizarre. Weidman 1, Weidman 2, Diaz.... and now this. Weird as fuck
Wing Chung and now this Filipino boxing crap...I like it before when it was just straight up Muay Thai destruction

Back