Anderson only had a controversial loss because of that fluke knee in the 3rd

Not on my scorecards, or the 3 judges. it came down to who the judges gave the 4th round to. I gave it to Bisping & so did they.
Once again, punches landed doesn't mean shit, like I mentioned earlier. Bisping was lucky Anderson didn't kill him after the knee, he was lucky Dean didn't stop the fight there. He was lucky period he doesn't need a face transplant because if the fight goes on a couple more rounds he would have needed that.

Anderson has always had weird af fights. Chonan, Maia, Sonnen 1, Leites, Cote, Takase etc.

Anyone who gave Anderson round 4 doesn't deserve to watch MMA anymore.
Anderson won round 4, come at me, bro.
There's rules, and AS took advantage of Herb ducking up, and cheap shotTed Bisping. There's no 2 ways of looking at it, AS saw Bisping looking away, and rather then doing the sportsman thing to do, he runs and knee's him in the face.

It was dirty, and I don't see how anybody could give him.credit foe landing that knee
Yeah, if a fighter has their opponent badly rocked and that opponent asks for a break they should just give it to them.

Lmao, please stop watching MMA. Watch something more age appropriate, Teletubbies maybe.

I laughed so fucking hard when he said that outstriking your opponent doesn't mean shit. Lmao. Every decision ever should be overturned I guess.

I don't understand.
If SIlva is so good.
Why didn't he just KO Bisping in like the 3rd.

The guy from Fox would know, I think he wrote the rule book.

giphy.gif

While I agree Anderson was cheap to take those shots (as you say he's no fool and knew exactly what he was doing), I think the criticism should more be aimed at Bisping and Herb.

Herb needed to take more control of the fight at that point, and Bisping should have kept on defending instead of relying on Anderson to be classy. Of course Anderson would take advantage of those moments.

The damage that Bisping took both times he wasn't defending affected the rest of the fight, but luckily Bisping is a tough SOB and gutted through it.

Wing Chung and now this Filipino boxing crap...I like it before when it was just straight up Muay Thai destruction

Yeah he looked ridiculous, and Bisping wasn't silly enough to be intimidated and just kept punching him in the face.

While I agree Anderson was cheap to take those shots (as you say he's no fool and knew exactly what he was doing), I think the criticism should more be aimed at Bisping and Herb.

Herb needed to take more control of the fight at that point, and Bisping should have kept on defending instead of relying on Anderson to be classy. Of course Anderson would take advantage of those moments.

The damage that Bisping took both times he wasn't defending affected the rest of the fight, but luckily Bisping is a tough SOB and gutted through it.
Don't blame Dean for Bisping's stupidity.

>Be engaged with your opponent
>Suddenly face the ref asking for your mouthpiece
>Not expecting to be hit for your stupidity

Protect yourself at all times
-Kenny Florian

I say fluke knee because it was only because Bisping was looking at the ref, Herb who was picking up the mouthguard, and coming over, looking like he was going to give it to Bisping. Bisping then gets kneed in the face while looking at Herb.

Bisping came into round 4 wobbly and flat footed. I thought he was about to trip on his feet. Prior to that knee he was looking sharp, even in the beating he took in the last 30 seconds, he still would arguably winning the round, and definitely would have come into the 4th sharp were it not for the knee.

Silva knee something was going on, Bisping was looking and talking to the ref, signaling that he had no mouthguard. The ever respectful Anderson just kept going. Anderson is no idiot, he knows when he'll land shots when the opponent is looking at him. He will of course know when he'll land shots when the opponent is NOT looking at him.

Silva deserves both the judging loss and moral loss in my opinion.
In my opinion no one cares

Right in your first sentence! Dean had nothing to do with Bisping acting like a wuz and get Anderson to stop hitting him.

Oh I see, so you're a troll. Add something of value if you want any further replies.

I didn't care for either guy but asinine posts like the TS make me play the other side of the coin. It should have been an easy decision win for Anderson because Bisping's pitter patter punches could only leave one mark under his eye and that was from an EYE POKE. While Bisping's face looked like it went through a meat grinder.
Condit must have watched that and wondered why the fuck he didn't get these judges when he fought Lawler. 10pt system and the judges lack of consistency at work.

Back