Anderson not happy with Machida & Jacare (audio)

Huge Anderson fan but this his extreme nationalism is getting really tired. Anderson has done it all in the sport and is virtually retired; he can afford to only fight non-brazlians if he wants.

Machida and Jacare are still chasing greatness and the damn belt. They are hungry and these fights will probably go a long way in defining their legacy. They will fight whomever they have to to get that belt and he should hespect that.

Funny how his English is better when he's upset

Big Spider Fan as you can see by my username but he should respect that these guys are fighting to be on the top and not be selfish, he can retire tomorrow and pump out commercial after commercial these guys are fighting for their legacy and their families security.

It's simple Anderson....don't take the gimme title shot.

unbelievable!!!

the guy has great english.... been trolling us for years lol

He shouldn't chase the title if he doesn't want to fight them.

That being said, it is fair enough if he doesn't want to fight a friend. It's virtually impossible to have the same mentality to damage an opponent when that guy is a long-time friend. You add the fact that you help each other essentially having the inside look on all strengths and weaknesses and it isn't a fight 90% of training partners/friends ever want.

Silva needs to get with the times and realize that this isn't 2004 anymore.

Countrymen and teammates fight each other these days.

He can get all sorts of huge PPV headlining fights without a belt.
So could GSP and Fedor, huge opportunity for the UFC that they don't seem to understand.

Silva's English has improved a lot, he should use it more often. I knew he wouldn't be happy with Lyoto's and Jacare's comments, if they all remain in the same weight class things are going to get awkward, lol

I think Jacare is the only one capable of beating Weidman at the moment [But by the time he fights he may be too old]. In fact its a pretty old division. I know people say how deep it is now but in a couple of years 80% of the top 10 will be 36/37+

How the fuck can you not want to fight Brazilians, considering how many of them are in this sport?

Also, I think "for" is the only preposition Anderson knows.

Back