Anderson hasnt legit won a fight in 8 years (2012 VS Bonner)

He was one or two punches from being Ko'd, Anderson is an amazing finisher, your kidding if you think he wouldn't KO Bisping after that knee.

But Bisping was never elite anyway, he was the only reason GSP unretired.

It is what it is.

Romero cheated against Kennedy and got the win due to the ref.

Shit happens all the time .
So how come anderson didnt just ko bisping again in rd 4?

So how come anderson didnt just ko bisping again in rd 4?
Bisping for sure finished strong

Same as Maynard and Edgar, Edgar was pretty much out and the round end, he cleared his head , and managed to win

Its the fight game, although I think that Bisping is super lucky the round ended, as Anderson surely was going to pile on the punches had the horn not sounded (once he realised Herb didnt stop it)

Bisping for sure finished strong

Same as Maynard and Edgar, Edgar was pretty much out and the round end, he cleared his head , and managed to win

Its the fight game, although I think that Bisping is super lucky the round ended, as Anderson surely was going to pile on the punches had the horn not sounded (once he realised Herb didnt stop it)
Yes but the manner in which he got it,should silence any criticism. The anderson fans didnt come out and say it this way,but they basically were like " WE DONT CARE IT WAS A CHEAP SHOT,BISPING WAS KOED! WE'LL TAKE IT WE WILL FUCKIN TAKE IT!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Who said that?

Its the fight game, cmon you've been around since 2004 you know how it goes.

In a different minute Anderson wins, if Bisping doesn't make a rookie error and look away, he's never dropped.

It is what it is, Bisping came back and won, who cares.

Who said that?

In a different minute Anderson wins, if Bisping doesn't make a rookie error and look away, he's never dropped.

Nope. Anderson aint got shit on the battling brit. And I care. That shit was fuckin awesome. I been waiting YEARS for that fight.

Who said that?

He's right that many Anderson fans were and still are big crybabies about it.

Reactions: HHJ
He's right that many Anderson fans were and still are big crybabies about it.
Its funny cos they turn around and say oh well that anderson was old,and decrepit,clowning and geriatric,so beating him doesnt mean ANYTHING....but....but ANDERSON STILL WON OMFG

No one says that, its in your head.

I think he should have lost to Chael aswell, but lucky chael threw that spinning backfist and slipped over.

It is what it is, the fight game is decided in inches and milliseconds. There are no second chances.

No one says that, its in your head.

I think he should have lost to Chael aswell, but lucky chael threw that spinning backfist and slipped over.

It is what it is, the fight game is decided in inches and milliseconds. There are no second chances.
I am literally repeating what i have heard a million times.

"no one says that"

Get a load of this guy lol
Take ya jedi mind tricks somewhere else

I am literally repeating what i have heard a million times.

"no one says that"

Get a load of this guy lol
Take ya jedi mind tricks somewhere else
Lol literally we argue about this on the daily here. Still. Years later.

Reactions: HHJ
Back