Anderson hasnt legit won a fight in 8 years (2012 VS Bonner)

There is no such thing as a tko in the streets
Ok, it was a barrage of punches leading to a probable concussion that would have been ruled a TKO under unified MMA rules, but on "the streets" would have resulted in brain damage or death.

yet khabib fans disregard media scores. i'm not saying you're in that group, it's just odd to see the double standard.

Why does Khabib live rent free in some people's minds? This literally has nothing to do with Khabib and you haven't proven that "khabib fans" are the same people invoking scorecards in their arguments against Silva.

Talk about an obsession.

Why does Khabib live rent free in some people's minds? This literally has nothing to do with Khabib and you haven't proven that "khabib fans" are the same people invoking scorecards in their arguments against Silva.

Talk about an obsession.
lol triggered much by mentioning khabib? Fine gsp fans act like media scores don’t matter (hendricks). Technically speaking Silva won the Brunson fight. And lol rent free you missed the point. I hope you get it now.

lol triggered much by mentioning khabib? Fine gsp fans act like media scores don’t matter (hendricks). Technically speaking Silva won the Brunson fight. And lol rent free you missed the point. I hope you get it now.

You do indeed seem triggered, brethren.

1,2,4 actually.

Anderson stole round 3 with the cheap shot at the end. Bisping was comfortably winning that round as well up til that point though.
Agreed,thats how i scored it

Only in pro sports is it okay for people to be like, "I've done enough in life, I'll just rest on my laurels until I die" at age 35 or so. Imagine that same standard being applied to anyone else in any other profession.

And does that surprise you?
Imagine a bunch of 65 year olds running the 100m at the Olympics

1,2,4 actually.

Anderson stole round 3 with the cheap shot at the end. Bisping was comfortably winning that round as well up til that point though.
I still have bisping the 3rd round, you can’t give Anderson it just for that knee.

Reactions: lsa
I thought he beat Bisping but go unlucky with the round ending right when the TKO would have been called.

Either way, a MW GOAT, hespect on his name or geta a slap.
I mean.. with all due respect the man was looking away to the ref pointing at the mouth gaurd that just fell out his mouth. Thats when Silva landed that knee.
I’m not saying it wasnt legal, it’s protect yourself at all time. Just saying ref should be fired, and hard to take that moment in the fight seriously.

I mean.. with all due respect the man was looking away to the ref pointing at the mouth gaurd that just fell out his mouth. Thats when Silva landed that knee.
I’m not saying it wasnt legal, it’s protect yourself at all time. Just saying ref should be fired, and hard to take that moment in the fight seriously.
The main point is this.
If its OK that Silva resorted to win by fighting THAT cheaply,then no one should bitch that Herb Dean checked Bisping,found him OK to continue,and shut down that ridiculous forced celebration by Anderson.

If you believe Bisping was ko'd then Anderson should have had no problem taking him out in rd 4,where Bisping outworked him again lol

I still have bisping the 3rd round, you can’t give Anderson it just for that knee.

Okay, how do you give Bisping round 3 (where he was dropped and hurt) but not round 4 (where he boxed Anderson's face off) though?

The main point is this.
If its OK Silva that Silva resorted to win by fighting THAT cheaply,then no one should bitch that Herb Dean checked Bisping,found him OK to continue,and shut down that ridiculous forced celebration by Anderson.

If you believe Bisping was ko'd then Anderson should have had no problem taking him out in rd 4,where Bisping outworked him again lol

I'm between 2 minds. I don't know whether I agree that Silva shouldn't have taken advantage of the situation.

It isnt good sportsmanship but it's a fight.

On the other hand, I'm not sure Bisping was out cold. The decision to continue - which Irks Silva -, wasn't a disastrous one.

I'm between 2 minds. I don't know whether I agree that Silva shouldn't have taken advantage of the situation.

It isnt good sportsmanship but it's a fight.

On the other hand, I'm not sure Bisping was out cold. The decision to continue - which Irks Silva -, wasn't a disastrous one.
If he was out cold,Herb Dean would have stopped it.

It was Herb's fault. He moved in like he was going to separate them and give Bisping the mouthpiece back, actually started making the arm gesture for them to move apart, then stopped half way through and backed off. Bisping looked over to him and was like "Ref, wtf?" and that's when he got kneed.

Herb should have waited it out or fully committed to separating them.

If he was out cold,Herb Dean would have stopped it.

I tend to agree but I think that Herb Dean is an awful ref. I've seen several examples of him allowing shots when the probe opponent was out cold.

Reactions: HHJ
I tend to agree but I think that Herb Dean is an awful ref. I've seen several examples of him allowing shots when the probe opponent was out cold.
Yes but in this instance,the round was over. He was able to take control of the schenaningans at that point. You legit see him go over and ask bisping if hes ok and he responds

The main point is this.
If its OK that Silva resorted to win by fighting THAT cheaply,then no one should bitch that Herb Dean checked Bisping,found him OK to continue,and shut down that ridiculous forced celebration by Anderson.

I didnt say he was KO’d, it was tthe other guy. Thats just a knock down.
Hey, you’re the guy from the other thread lol.
Anyway, not bitching about the win, i coupdnt care less who won in that fight. I’m just adding to the topic that it cant be used as an excuse for Silva to stay active.

which reminds me, wonder what shinanigans Tyson is gonna pull against Roy Jones in their exhibition soon.

Yes but in this instance,the round was over. He was able to take control of the schenaningans at that point. You legit see him go over and ask bisping if hes ok and he responds

Yeah I don't disagree. I think you're right.

Back