Anderson close to signing extension with UFC, want fights with Bisping, GSP and Jones

Silva vs Jones must happen, at least I hope.

He won't fight Jones. Too risky for him. He's just saying what people want to hear, mainly to take the pressure off. He'll find his way of of the fight.

you is Anderson Silva or Ed Soares? I think not, better to be silent than to be writing nonsense : Rolleyes:

And whats the argument for Bisping being number 1 contender over Weidman? Weidman getting Hendricked.

Damn it's going to be depressing seeing a 40 year old Anderson get manhandled by a much bigger 27 year old Jones.

Damn it's going to be depressing seeing a 40 year old Anderson get manhandled by a much bigger 27 year old Jones.

I can't wait to see it.

If Silva is serious, he should try to get that fight up next year because he's only getting older and Jones is only getting better. His best chances are if the fight happens sooner rather than later.

If I could see any Anderson fight it would be against Machida. That would be one of the best matchups ever on paper. But Jones is good too.

This. A rematch with Belfort would be pretty nice as well

Jon Jones will take that fight without complaints. I feel he has too much for Anderson. Will take him down easily and hellbow him

Jones is gaining size and weight for a potential move to HW. He won't cut to fight Anderson and Anderson knows that.

Anderson saying he will fight Jones at CW is like GSP saying he will fight Anderson at WW. Neither is going to happen.

Jones is gaining size and weight for a potential move to HW. He won't cut to fight Anderson and Anderson knows that.

Anderson saying he will fight Jones at CW is like GSP saying he will fight Anderson at WW. Neither is going to happen.

Oh, thats what is going on here? He's going to demand the fight at a catchweight? Yeah, he's trollin then.

Jon Jones nullifies your argument.
No it does not.

He won't fight Jones. Too risky for him. He's just saying what people want to hear, mainly to take the pressure off. He'll find his way of of the fight.

He already did.

Jones has already clearly said he won't drop below LHW as he is gaining size to move up to HW in the next 1 year or.

this gives Anderson fans the out they want to say 'he wants the fight' but in a scenerio were he will never get it. It would be like GSP fans saying GSP wants the Anderson fight but Anderson won't accomodate since he won't drop to WW.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bonnar is done in the UFC and Griffin has 1-2 fights max. I'd like to see Anderson fight just about anyone, but fighting Jon Jones would be the #1.

%100 agree with what you are saying. But...why did you reply to a sarcastic comment?

Tonight's PPV is critical to determine the next contenders at 185 pounds. If Boetsch or Belcher both win tonight, and Bisping loses next month, the only fights that make sense are Weidman facing Silva in May/June, and Boetsch facing Belcher in a number one contender's match. Silva's camp and Dana already said a couple of days ago that Vitor will not get the shot. I think if Vitor destroys Bisping, he should get the shot.

However, if Dana and Silva's camp say no to Vitor, Weidman vs. Silva, and Belcher vs. Boetsch (Number one contender's match) make sense. If one of Belcher or Boetsch loses tonight, have Vitor face one of them in a title eliminator instead. If both guys lose tonight, have Lombard face Vitor (Number one contender's match) and Weidman face Silva. Joe Silva take notes. These are the fights that make sense looking at all the options.

Problem is Bisping sucks and don't see any way he beats Belfort

He clearly doesnt suck his mma career shows u that, and he is known to have a high volume fast paced style something Vitor has struggled with. I agree that this is very tough stylistcally for Bisping but to act like he has no ways to win is silly.

Oh, thats what is going on here? He's going to demand the fight at a catchweight? Yeah, he's trollin then.

He started saying this after the Bonnar fight to try and take the pressure off why he was fishing for fights like Bisping and GSP and not Jones. So he threw out a Jones option he knew would never happen and Jones has stated wont happen unless anderson fights him at LHW where he has fought against bigger guys before.

Anderson Silva open to catchweight fight with Jones

blah blah blah, im sick of all the talk and no walk. bisping might be the only one of the three he will fight.

Silva is going to fight bones and it's going to be epic.

M65N2.gif

This is a set up for a Bisping fight.

He wont fight GSP or JJ

He would fight GSP Le Cheat du Nord would fight him. Anderson doesn't want any part of Jones.

By the way, when is the last time you saw GSP's cornerman, between rounds, rub his chest to help his breathing? GSP didn't even have the honor to show up at the hearing; instead, he let his cornerman take the fall.

Back